Angel1978
Sr Bonesmartie
I'm good. So dec 5 total. How are you doing in recovery? I had a partial. And it's been a ride lol.
United Kingdom
.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
.
United Kingdom
I know about the Rivers. I was working at Princess Alex when it was opened. I also know Paul very well - he was one of 'my' registrars at PA in 1987!The Rivers at Sawbridgeworth, has a good reputation I believe and my OS Paul Allen is one of the top ten in country and the Nurses were really lovely
Is that 3-4 hours or ¾ of an hour? The first one is best!Ice and elevate for about 3/4 hours during the day and about 4 in the evening
@Angel1978 Have a look here - you can see one Ice to control pain and swellingWhat is a cyrocuff
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom