TKR TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends,thank you @Nana moon 27, @tiredwife for checking in on me. OMG I woke up this am @tiredwife, I am worse believe it or not. I was due to go to my mother's house to fix her meds. That won't be happening and thank goodness she has enough meds to last till Tuesday. Then I was going to church to practice with the bell choir which I am in, for Christmas. That won't happen either. I feel like a Mac truck hit me ran over me then put the gear in reverse ran over me again. And the" Headache is back". B/P is still up and I am starting to act up asthma-wise. Just took my inhaler. Oh boy. @tiredwife, you are so correct when you say headaches can be the worst pain and debilitating. I have the box of Christmas items that go outside in the front of my house is in my bedroom looking at me. My younger son has decided now to clean out the music room (third bedroom) and is going through stuff which is good, but he is making my living room look like a war zone. He got up early and I told him he has to pull the living room together. He is going through his clothes, so I will have a lot to give away before the end of the year (which is good for tax purposes). Anyway folks not having much fun here, so maybe I will try to order some items for folks for Christmas online. Wishing everyone a blessed day. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Ann, I am trying to catch it before things get oh so much worse. @Nana moon 27, I am hoping not. :groan: I am not claiming that :no-fin:. Please cold leave me alone... :gaah::gaah:
 
@chestnc no no no...you have been through enough. Glad you are home resting. Follow @tiredwife advice with juice and soup. Hopefully you can get ahead of it to minimize whatever it is.
 
Hi @yiayia3, thank you so much for visiting my thread and the warm well wishes. So much appreciated. @Nana moon 27, @tiredwife, @Minnie's knees, thank you to you guys as well. I have been resting in bed. The house is a mess. But it will be what it will be. I took the garbage out and tried to get some cookies as I had a taste for that, but the store was closed by the time I got there. Don't really have an appetite. Just forcing myself to eat something. Am hoping to do a 360 or exorcist move and feel better by tomorrow. I have been following @tiredwife's good advice. I am trying to do the old flush it out of your system trick. Orange juice, tea, and soup. Thank you guys for all the support and well wishes. You all are the bestesits (better than best)! :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Hi Ann, @Nana moon 27, thank you for thinking about me. I am better @yiayia3 . I still have some of the symptoms, stuffy nose, slight headache, but I think I am on the other side of the hump. Thank goodness I am not sneezing all over the place like when I was leaving work on Friday. This just came over me so suddenly. I got up this morning and took some Excedrin for headache and my script headache medicine. I ran out of my strong headache medicine, but will get another script in a week when I see my doctor. I am just moving slow and regrouping so I am unwinding on this site before getting dressed. I have no cough and have been drinking tea and orange juice (Thanks @tiredwife) like crazy and going to the bathroom which is good. So I will be okay to go to work. Late last night after resting all day I was able to actually start separating the lights as to what will go outside and what will be put up inside which is not much fuss at all. I will get the younger son to help me with that tonight and tomorrow if I feel up to it. Oh and I decorated the fireplace with the cards received and tinsel. Before you know it, it will be time to take things down. Got a slow start this year.. Have a good day Ann and everyone else and stay pain free. :loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Hi @Nana moon 27, @ tiredwife, @Minnie's knees, @Ellejay, Thank you guys so much for the well wishes. @Minnie's knees and @Ellejay, I hope you guys are getting along well with your recovery. I did make it through the day by the skin of my teeth. I felt okay to go in, but as the day wore on, by mid afternoon, it was so busy and we were short-handed that I had to stop and get some cold medication to help me along and nasal spray for the bad sinus congestion. By the end of the shift, I had much body aches from the "cold" or the RA not certain which at this point. Came home and was able to eat something. Now awaken with the worst headache ever. Really bad. May have to see one of my providers today. Hope everyone has a blessed day. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Hi @Nana moon 27, will call cardiologist today again and try to be seen by primary's office as a walk in today. May be a sinus infection. Never had that before but my nasal area is burning something fierce. Thanks so much. Jope you are well today and hip and knees are behaving themselves. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom