TKR TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@chestnc Sorry the BP is still up and the headache is still there. Hope you can get through to the doc soon! High BP is not good.
 
@chestnc Hope you get in touch with the doc and he has some help for you, you need to get the BP down. Sending up a prayer for you!
 
Hi @Nana moon 27, @tiredwife, thank you for the warm thoughts and the flowers are so beautiful Ann. Loving it. Blood pressure is what it is. I missed the doctor's call and he left a message for me to call back. I tried all day yesterday and the phone to the office was busy so I have not gotten a hold of the doctor. I really don't want to start adjusting my B/P meds so I will wait to speak to him next week. Now I have a massive headache because I caught a head cold just today. Drinking lots of tea with lime and orange. Trying to flush whatever it is out of my system. Everyone have a blessed evening. :santa hug:
 
@tiredwife, I need to pick some OJ up tomorrow when I go to PT. I could not even think of stopping today after work. All I could do was get home and hot bath and bed. I just hope it does not get worse. Last year I was out a week in February with the full blown flu in spite of receiving the flu vaccine. The flu vaccine only protects against some viruses not all. My DIL who lives downstairs with my oldest son has the flu now though I have been staying away from them both and son has Bronchitis. I am waiting to go downstairs to do laundry once they have both been on antibiotics for 48 hours. I will be juicing it tomorrow. I know I need the extra vitamin C and I need to be able to go to work on Monday. Thanks so much.
 
@chestnc I take a multivitamin everyday and it helps. Oh, don't know if it works but heard if you put vinegar on a piece of brown paper bag and hold on your forehead it will get rid of headaches. Might try it one of these days. I usually take some Nyquil, Tylenol or aspirin lay down with either a really cold rag or a really hot rag on my head.
 
Hi @tiredwife, I take a MVI daily just because as well. I am constantly washing my hands at work.I took cold medicine, headache medicine and have in the bed since I got home. I will try the Vinegar remedy now and then the hot rag. Will let you know how it works. Thank you so much for trying to help me feel better. :friends:
 
Hello @chestnc

Oh I am so sorry that you're not feeling well. I'm sending great big warm hugs to you. I hope you get well soon. You do ever so well considering your RA and everything. So get ready Christine. Here it comes a great big warm hug from me to you x x x


With love from Ann x x x
 
Hi @Nana moon 27, Thanks for the big hug, I needed that. Took cold medicine tablets, and it afforded me some sleep. The headache is back pounding and I just forced myself to eat a full breakfast. @tiredwife, thanks for the suggestions. I thought I had Vinegar and didn't. I actually did try the cloth and it gave me some relief last night. This morning not really. The headache is supper bad and I just took migraine headache medicine. Hopefully by Sunday things will be better. I woke up early and found White Christmas movie on. I have seen this movie so many times. I just realized that in one of the dances, the young man who played in West side story in the part of the Latino who played Maria's brother was also in White Christmas. See how we can see things that we have never seen before regardless of how many times you have looked at something.. Amazing. Hope you guys and everyone have a good day...
 
@chestnc We just watched that a few days ago. I noticed him too. Also the younger of the sisters is so incredibly thin! Her dress size must be in the negatives because a 0 would be too big!

Hope you get some relief soon, take care of yourself.
 
I noticed that too. It looks almost unreal how small her waist is. I love the blend of Rosemary Clooney's and Bing Crosby's voices on their duets. Always a fun movie.
Get lots of sleep @chestnc .
 
Hi @tiredwife, @kneeper, and @Minnie's knees, thanks so much. All day this headache has been lingering. The physical therapist for my neck tried to help with the headache with her touches instead of regular therapy massage for the pinched nerve in my neck area which was much better. I am drinking fluids and resting. After all day headache has finally subsided..my goodness. @tiredwife, drinking plenty of OJ. Hopefully will be able to get to work on Monday. Everyone have a good evening and good night.... :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@tiredwife, thank you so much for your well wishes and concern. The headache finally broke and I just now got out of my whirlpool bath and washed my hair. Now I feel like a new woman. I hate to say it but my head was banging like your little "smiley friend":wreath: in your signature is banging on the wreath. Better now that I have been orange juicing and tea toasting all day and doing nothing but going to the bathroom was well so hopefully whatever bug that was trying to bother me is being flushed out of my body. But thank goodness I do feel better now. And I thank all of you for sending well wishes to me @hopefaith, @Minnie's knees, @Nana moon 27, @kneeper. :santa hug:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom