TKR TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great update @chestnc ! I am sure newbies thinking about TKR will appreciate you sharing your experience!
 
Happy knee anniversary! It's great to hear from old friends and that your knee is doing well.
Sorry you're having flares. Hoping you get a good quiet period soon.
 
Happy 2nd anniversary!! I too have RA and 4 1/2 weeks out of surgery and I feel great.
 
Wonderful!


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
14 was out on my third revision. Progress is slow but it's progress.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi all, so nice to see and hear from new and old friends. @Minnie's knees, always good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well with knees and all My prayers and good wishes are with you. @waitingtogarden, I don't think I realized you had RA as well. Seems like you have been through a lot in the last few months. My prayers are with you. @kneeper, thank you for being so supportive. Hope you are feeling well these days!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom