Guest viewing is limited

TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

@Angel1978 , I'm sorry I have not returned till now. Been busy having fun driving and doing my thing. I must say that waiting for sucess can be slow but hang in there it does get better. You asked a good question about me being positive. I don't know if you have read my posts when I first started. I was really sad and down but I do remember slowly getting more positive and relizing that this is just a bump in the road of life. I do know that when you are having problems its so hard and sad and time goes so slow. But I try to remember that this is just temporary and things will get better. I hope by now things are better. God Bless. Tashia
 
:wave:This month I celebrated a birthday of my hip replacement. :dancy: I have so many birthday to celebrate that I sometimes forget to post.:spin: Time does fly. My first knee is over 5 years old and the other is three. :yes!: WOW Time does fly. I do hope that everyone is ok and doing the best they can. I know it can be hard and diffucult but for me it was so worth it. I just got back from a week of sewing and had a blast. Drove myself too and home from the trip. :wowspring: Its great to be able to drive again and be able to travel again. In October I will be celebrating a year of no pain medications and having my life of fun. Great to be alive and doing what I want and not having to think of pain, medications refills!:wowspring:God Bless, Tashia:prayer:
 
Well, happy Anniversary for your hip. It is good to read that you are enjoying life with all your new body parts and that everything is working like it should and no pain meds. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks Tashia
 
@tashia Lovely to read your update and see that you went to your sewing retreat. No pain meds too, absolutely brilliant! :loveshwr:
 
My, Tashia...this past year has flown by. It is heartwarming to know that you are medication free and enjoying life. Thinking of you always makes me smile. Sending (((HUGS)))) to you!
 
I thought I would drop a line. I got up this morning and went for a very long drive. Its so great to know that I don't have any pain to speak of and if a little is there a warm bath takes care of it. I realize that it has almost been a year being off all pain killers. To say its GREAT is a under statement. I know that those that are at the being of getting a new new hip or knee are so focus on trying to get thru the day without much pain. Those days are so behind me and I must say I am so GLAD that I took the time to get both knees and both hips done. Now my days are full of wondering and driving around seeing what I can find. Of corse sewing shops are always being found. Also new places I have never been are also being seen. The freedom is Wonderful. I wish the best for those who still are waiting for their new hip and knees. Best of luck. God Bless, Tashia
 
Great to hear it really opened up a new old life for you

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Its been a long time since I have posted. I have been busy getting my life back. If I am sore a couple of asprin will take care of it. What a chance of life. I am doing so much driving and loving every second of it. My health has returned to GREAT! It so nice not to have to worry about colds and other stuff. The cold weather sometimes makes me tender but not like it was before I received the gifts of replacements. I am so happy that I did what I did. It was a great challenge but so worth it. I was very lucky and I know it. If I could give advise it would be to find the best surgan you can and let him do his thing. And most important do what he says. Easy does it while you are healing. This is not a quick fix. It takes time to heal. God Bless! Tashia
 
Jaycey, Its so good to hear from you. I hope and pray all is well. Take care my good friend, Tashia
 
It's good to hear such a great update, @tashia . I''m glad your health is so good now. :santaclap:

Happy Christmas! :dancing:
 
Fabulous Tashia...so glad you are enjoying life again...happy new year xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
So good to hear from you. I am hoping that in a year I will be where you are now. With both knees and both hips behind me now, I am just waiting for the day when I don't even give them a thought and go about my normal routine. Thank you for sharing your story. It helps to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and we can go about enjoying our lives. Best to you in the new year.
 
Great update--thanks for letting us know.
 
Just thought I would drop a line. Feeling better, had some down days, but now so much better. My hip is waiting for its second birthday. Wants everyone to come to the social room the 25th of Feb. to its birthday party. The knees will be there to celebrate the day with hip. :heehee: See all you there. God Bless, Tashia
 
I am getting my famous Trail Mix ready for your party, glad to hear how well your hips and knees are doing. It was a long slog, but worth it to be able to do what you want when you want. :driver:
 
:wave:My knee is very sad. :bawl: Spring missed celebrating her birthday this month. :flabber: She was busy having fun that she forgot to get on line to tell everyone to come to her birthday. :loveshwr: She is now six years old. :yes!: Boy does time fly when you feel better. Last month she celebrated her sisters birthday. :friends: All the kids are doing very well. Now that the rain has come in they are a little tender. :snork: I don't know how many people will read this but the wait is so worth it. I have both knees done and both hips done and I am so happy about it. It was very ruff but so worth it. I have now days of free pain.:wowspring: I pray that all have this luck. God Bless, Tashia
 
Back
Top Bottom