TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

OP
OP
tashia

tashia

alpha
Country
United States United States
Sorry but I have been having some computer problems and finally was able to get back on. I am doing ok now that I am over a cold that seemed to last forever. It is so good to be without the pain, now I am free to do almost everything I want. Everyone please take care and remember to have fun. Tashia

OP
OP
tashia

tashia

alpha
Country
I just got back from taking a trip and had a blast. Did great on all the stairs gong up and down. Take care and do remember this all takes time. God Bless. Tashia

Dulcimer Diva

graduate
Glad to hear from you Tashia, and that you had such a great time on your trip. Since my TKRs I too became (and hope to remain) a cancer survivor.
Speaking of not knowing what you'd have done w/o it, Bonesmart has helped me in so many unexpected ways--and not just the wrist cartilage/scaphoid ORIF/ulnar-shortening osteotomy surgeries I had last month: just had root canal, and ditched the prescribed opioids for the Bonesmart Cocktail (Tylenol & ibuprofen). Amazingly, it's the most effective stuff I've ever taken for dental pain!

OP
OP
tashia

tashia

alpha
Country
I thought I would wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Day. All is well, Take care and God Bless. Tashia

Jockette

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
All the best to you, too! I’m glad you’re doing well!

OP
OP
tashia

tashia

alpha
Country
Just thought I would drop by and say Hi! Been very busy driving around and enjoying my freedom of being able to move and walk were I want. Hope everyone is well and doing the best they can. Remember it takes time to heal and get back to a good life. Take care and God Bless.:friends:

Jaycey

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Always great to hear from you @tashia ! So glad you continue to enjoy life with those new hips and knees. Long may it continue!

OP
OP
tashia

tashia

alpha
Country
Hi, Everyone, I thought I would drop by and see how everyone is doing. Fall is now coming in September and soon the leaves will change to a wonderful season. All is well with the children and they send their love. We are doing loss of driving and going thru everything I own. Didn't know I had so much stuff I didn't need. Take care and God Bless. Tashia

sistersinhim

Country
Hi there, tashia. It sounds like your new bionic parts are doing fine for you and allowing you to enjoy your life! How encouraging.

Hoppy Nanny

big-cheese
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Lovely to hear all is going well Tashia
Think we are all guilty of having too much ‘stuff’. It feels good when it’s done though... take care xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tashia

tashia

alpha
Country
Well I see that you have got a new page. I am not up with computer slang. I am waiting for the cold to move so that the colors of Fall come into full bloom. All is well and doing Great. Now that I am more active I am losing more weight. So all is well. I do pray for all the people who are in the line of the fires out in California to be safe and well as could be. God Bless. Tashia

OP
OP
tashia

tashia

alpha
Country
Having a blast driving and having fun moving about without pain. I pray that everyone else have the same freedom. Take care now that the winter is coming and the snow and rain. God Bless. Tashia

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Little Bee
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom