TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Hi @tashia, I'm here catching up on a few old bonesmartie friends such as yourself. And I was so pleased to read you're doing so well. I'm glad you're getting out and about driving and to you sewing club. All marvellous.

@Campervan , Thank you for coming to my site. How are you doing my friend. I know at times it seems like years before our lives start living again. Its so nice to say that mine is starting to get back to normal. Whatever that is. I will be celebrating my 1 year ann. with my new hip. Time does fly. Its good to be alive and walking again and driving again. Take care. Tashia

I so hope that everyone is ok. Its been time since I have been on line. My knees are getting stronger and getting better. I am driving a lot and having fun. Take care. Tashia

I have been busy getting stuff done and doing lots of driving. Also sewing a lot but nothing yet to show. I hope that everyone is doing the best they can. I know at times it can be trying and wondering if it was all worth it. It is. God Bless. Tashia

Just thought I would drop a line and tell you I now have sleeping on a regular basis so all is well. Been busy with getting back in the world and driving one of them. I will be attending a sewing retreat in May so I will be back sewing again and loving the beautiful views. Its been a ruff road but now enjoying all the very hard work. Also enjoyine the fact that I am off all pain meds so enjoying being drug free. I do have a word for those who are taking pain pills. If you need them, take them. When you are ready to get off them it will happen! Take care and do remember that you are the one who knows what you need to do! God Bless! Tashia

Thank you, @tashia .

That all sounds very good. It's lovely to hear that people are feeling better and getting back to a normal life.

Celie, Thank you for coming to my sight. All is well and enjoying the weather. Hows the weather in your part of the world? Take care and God Bless. Tashia

Hi @tashia

It's still summer here in NZ - lovely sunny days, with temperatures in the low to mid twenties Celsius. We've had much less rain than usual, so we're in the midst of a drought.
I feel sorry for everyone who is struggling with snow. We live on the coast and we never get snow. Even in mid-winter, we only get a couple of frosty days. It gets colder down in the South Island and near the mountains in the middle of the North Island.

Hi @Celle
NZ is lovely we charted a boat and sailed around the Bay of Islands and spent time in Auckland was wonderful time

20/01/2015

Last edited by a moderator:
Tashia, I always smile so big when I read about how well you're doing. You have made such remarkable progress, but I know you did work very hard to get where you are today. You deserve all the fun and enjoyment you can grab from here on out!

Today I realized that it has been five years from the first knee replacement. WOW!!!!! Been doing GREAT! I hope and pray that everyone is doing the best they can. I know that there are some who are having a ruff time but do remember that life has its ups and downs. Take care of yourself the best you can! Sometimes we need help and if you do please get it! Take care and God Bless! Tashia

Congratulations, dear Tashia!!! You deserve all the fun you can get with those new joints.

Wonderful to hear. Congratulations!!!
You deserve it.

Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014

Thank you so much! It is so fun to be at the end of the operations. Now just life and fun!!!! God Bless! Tashia

Hums - girls just want to have fun. Go for it lass

Legin THR Sep 14

@Legin, Thank you for coming to my site. Hows the weather in United Kingdom? We are having a wonderful Spring here. The flowers and trees are just beautiful. Take care. Tashia

Nae probs you are always so up beat tiz good to read your posts. Weather is great today but v changeable 4 seosons in one hoir sort of thing. Hopefully it will be a grand summer.

Legin THR Sep 14

Hi everyone, I realized the other day that one of mine knees got older. It is three years old this month. The last one I had. Its doing GREAT!!! But at times gets stiff but that is so much better than before. I also have the other knee which is five. Can hardly belive that they are as old as they are. Times flies when you are having fun. Hee, Hee, Hips are doing great also. All four kids are having fun with their mother going places they haven't been for ages or never been. Its so great to be alive and having fun. Being able to walk without canes or horrible pain. For those of you that are waiting for the new knees and hips, Please hang on! I know its ruff but you are going to make it. Take care and remember this is a process not a race. God Bless, Tashia

Thanks for the update. Sorry go off topic,know it's your thread. U can post reply on my page. But how do you do it. Stay so positive. I've been so upset here lately. Lack of rom and extension. Love reading post of happy replacements. Makes me wish it all would hurry up and be well. But it's take forever. Xxx

FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member