Guest viewing is limited

TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

I will try. I hope I don't have to wait another five years. I know that my class is getting so small that just having dinner with some of them would feel good. By this time next year I hope to be traveling and driving my car anywhere I want. I hope the weather is treating you well. Right now we are having wonderful weather. Take care. Tashia
 
Today was a ruff day. Some days you think things are going great and then you get a surprise. Those all this my knees and hips are doing great. I am very tired now and need a good night sleep. Everyone do take care. Tashia
 
I hope you got a good nights sleep. I slept well last night, but sure can use some more rest after the last two days.
:sleep:
 
I sleep like a log. I couldn't believe how well I sleep. I was sooo tired. Today I went to a Quilt display and it was wonderful. Then went to a neat place to eat, where the food is excellent. Then to a sewing store. My day was GREAT! I needed just to do something that was fun. I walked around for a hour. WOW Isn't that great. My hip is a little tender but not bad. Then came home and took a long nap. It was a little warm but not bad. Getting excited about my trip that is coming up. Well that is all for today. The kids got to have fun looking and playing at the Quilt Show. I hope that Widley is ok today. I hope that he has made piece with all this. The kids are rooting for him. Take care, Tashia and the Kids
 
Hi @tashia just been catching up in some of your thread - I am so pleased that you are getting your life back after so many surgeries. You are inspirational x

Shortie x
 
Shortie, Thank you for coming by. I hope that all is well with you. Take care. Tashia
 
I am doing pretty good but found myself feeling down. I also sleep all day. So I took myself out for dinner. Boy has it been a long time since I have done that. Then I drove around and went for a little walk. Now better. Tomorrow I hope to do some sewing. I realize I need to do lots of housework and get it all cleaned so I can finally say I am all moved in. All the joints are doing quite well. The hips are doing better than the knees but that is normal for me. I am getting ready for a long trip so I must increase my walking. Everyone take care and do look out for the weather. Tashia
 
Glad to hear your day turned out OK for you. Going out to dinner sounds great!


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
 
It so good now that I can get out, Pumpkin, I know soon you will be able to do it. Please take care. Tashia
 
I was really surprised that I woke up with pain last night. I just moved around and all was well. I am tired today. This morning I was hoping to do something but I was just too tired. I did do sewing this afternoon. Maybe its because I have moved things around and my body isn't too happy about it. I will hopefully do better tomorrow. My hip was sore also but now is better too. I am trying to get more active but I do get tired. It got me a little depressed. I must get ready for the trip to back East. Everyone take care and be careful with the weather. Right now we are getting wonderful weather. take care. Tashia
 
Went to the zoo today. The zoo was more than ruff than I had remembered. It had lots of hills which I found ruff. My knees hurt afterwords but the good news, I came home and iced and now I am tired but ok. Feeling down, I think its because I'm tired. It was also a little warm. Well I did find out I can walk for a hour again on ruff ground. My trip will be better now I have this behind me. Everyone do take care with all this weather. Please stay safe. Tashia
 
WOW! :wowspring: you walked for an hour, that is great!:walking::walking::walking: next you will be :running::running::running:.
Glad you rested when you got home, I hope you feel better tomorrow.
 
that was a bit of a workout. Are you feeling better today?
 
@kneeper , My knees did great and the hip are a little tender. Isn't that great. I think now that the trip that is coming up will be great. Some of those hills were very challeging. My foot is a little sore so I will see my foot doctor to get some new inserts. He told me to wait 6 months and it is about up. I will have to settle for just new shoes but that is ok. I will start looking this week. The weather is great. Take care. Tashia
 
Wow, Had another great day. The joints took me everywhere I needed to go and do. I am a little tired tonight but I will rest some tomorrow. It so nice to take a nap and then be able to get up and continue what I was doing. I need to get ready for my trip so at some time I need to get some new shoes. The weather was a little warm but not bad. Everyone do take care and be careful with the weather. Tashia
 
Today was really a big day. I was busy most all day and fell asleep before bed time and now awake. I do have a big day tomorrow. I no longer have a caregiver for Friday. I usually did something nice with him but I don't need him so I now must do it on my own. In fact I am thinking of using them just for envening. During the day I can do all the stuff my self except to my computer class. It is far away and after the class I really am tired. I hope that everyone had a good day and a busy one. As for those who are still waiting. Your time will come when the new joints will be in place and in time get back to a life without pain. Take care. Tashia
 
Just a note to tell everyone I am doing great. My feet are getting better even though they need to see the doctor. At least I have some shoes and inserts that will help. Things are back on track for the trip and I hope to have other things fall in place. The apartment is getting better and better. I am going thru all the stuff I have in the apartment, boy do you keep stuff you don't need or don't use. I can't believe all the stuff I have given away. Now getting ready for the trip and getting ready for Fall. Everyone take care and remember that Fall is just around the corner. take care. Tashia
 
Glad to hear your feet are doing better, no fun to be on vacation with foot pain. Fall may be coming soon, but it is still hot here, a few more weeks and it will be cooler :snow dig:.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom