TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Am feeling better now that I have taken a stronger pain pills. I tried the weaker ones and they didn't do good at all. i will be so glad when this is all over. I hope that you all had a good day and was with family or friends. i spent most of my day with a caregiver and finished the little decorating I wanted to do. I am ver tired today because of the stress. Tomorrow will be much better for sure. Take care and do stay warm and give hugs to our four legged friends. I hope that they get what they wanted for Christmas also. :ereindeer: Tashia :mer xm::nativity::reindeer:
 
Happy Christmas Tashia,
I hope that 2014 will be a healthy and happy year for you. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your new hip,
Have a great day,
Hugs, Toothfairy x
:xmas-tree::presnt::xmas-merry:
 
Merry Christmas Tashia - I wanted to thank you for sharing your continuing journey with us. I am fairly new member but I so appreciate your uplifting spirit and kind words. You probably do not realize the impact you have on us other bonesmarties. You have the gift of grace. May you have a blessed day - joanne
 
Stick with the dose of medication that helps you the most, only two more months!
Merry Christmas!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Toothfairy, Merry Christmas to you and I do hope that Santa Clause was good to you.

@Jozilla, Thank you so much for the compliment. I think I misspelled that, sorry. I hope that Santa was good to you too.

Pumpkin, You are so right, I think what I am fighting is I don't like how I feel with the bigger dose. But then I'm not doing much anyway. Silly isn't it. Take care and do have a safe and a Happy New Year.

Tashia had a pretty good day. She did go shopping to look for a new recliner but decided not to order it yet. I am so close to being finshed that I don't know if the electric is a good by. Now if I was starting with the first one, it would be a good deal but I am not. I have found that during Christmas and New Year is the time I celebrate the holidays. So I still have more days to celebrate. On New Year Eve I usually sew into the New Year but for the last four years I haven't. I love being at this site going to the New Year Party seeing and talking to dear friends. Its safe not to go out. I enjoy it here. Now to the count down. Just a few days. Wow Whee. Tashia
 
Well one more day gone and one day closer to getting a new joint. I just wish I could get ride of the depression that comes along with all of this. But another good things is this site and all the friends that you make and help you thru all of this. It becomes family. Even if you don't have one you get one here. Take care and don't forget our four legged friends that also help us thru this. Give them a huge hug. :puppysmooze::puppysmooze::puppysmooze::puppysmooze::puppysmooze::puppysmooze::puppysmooze::kittykiss::kittykiss::kittykiss::kittykiss::kittykiss::kittykiss:needs hugs too. Tasha
 
Hi Tashia, I have been away from the board for a while. Hope you had a decent holiday and I am so sorry about your nephew. How devestating. especially this time of year. Oh my God. I willl be praying for your sister, you, and your family. Glad to hear your knees are doing well, but the hip is not I am so sorry. Guess you cannot wait to have that hip done. Hope all is well with you otherwise and you can find some joy in the season. My blessings are with you. Christine..:nativity::huggy santa:
 
Had a very lazy day. My knees are doing great. Now that Christmas is over we can all strart getting ready for the New Year. I came here in 20011 and have found a great home. All of you are so great to have in my life. Getting closer to getting a new hip:yay:. I have mixed feeling about this. I am glad that I can have a new hip.:happydance: But it hurts :shocked:, takes time :gaah: and more medication is needed :yikes: but when its over I will have a new hip that will last me years. And that makes me :egypdance::happydance::yay::tada::SUNsmile::spin::dancy::snork::yes!::yes!:. Something really to look forward to. Tashia
 
@chestnc , How was your Christmas? Mine was ok. I hope that Santa brought you something special. We are having a New Year party and I do hope that you can come. It is in the Social Room. See ya there. Tashia
 
Hi Tashia, Christmas was good thank you and I am glad you enjoyed.Really a New Year Party online. I never heard of that. Interesting... I will definitely look into it. Thank you.
 
Tashia,
I hope you are feeling better and have your medications working for you.
Can't wait for the New Year!
 
[Bonesmart.org] This time I am doing it right and having a blast
Hope you and yours have had a wonderful Christmas holiday with lots of family fellowship and sharing of gifts and lots of good food to eat.


I’ll be looking for you at the BoneSmart annual New Year’s Party. It’s been a very eventful year for most of us---and will be a very eventful year coming up for others of us looking forward to surgery in the new year.


Remember to bring food and drink to share---and pictures are always appreciated and loads of fun to share.


SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!!!!!
[Bonesmart.org] This time I am doing it right and having a blast
bottomshollo
w
 
You are so right, the party is great and so is the fun. You can get to it right in your living room. The last couple of days has been very ruff. I am having trouble with my pain and medicane. I do hope today at the doctor we can get on top of it. I think that my Cancer medication is also involved. See ya next year. Tashia
 
Hi Tashia and a Happy New Year to you.I see the party has started. Do sorry you have been having a tough time these past days. Hope your Holidays were great and you did not overdo it. I have been uncomfortable also for the past two weeks on and off and have had to resort back to pain medicine much to my chagrin but it is due to the RA. Not the knee. feel better. Hope the New Year finds you feeling well. See you at the party. :bicycle1:
 
Thanks chestnc, The year is starting off a little ruff but will get much better. Have a heathy New Year. Tashia
 
Campervan, Thank you so much. Years have gone by haven't they? Well we are still here so this makes this site the best there is. Hee, Take care and do enjoy your hikes.
 
I just hiked in the evening for an hour, along flat cycle trail but unfortunately my other knee is complaining more and more so I have a decision to make as to how soon it gets a TKR.
 
Happy New Year Tashia, hoping you get your new hip soon and you start to feel better. I'm in chemo tomorrow, fortunately the regime is working.:yay: Not a cure but at least it's working!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom