- Joined
- Oct 27, 2011
- Messages
- 29,466
- Location
- United States, West
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Tashia,
How are you doing today? You must need all the sleep, you still need some rest from your daughters visit.
Rainy and cold here, at least the pollen count are down. Stayed home all day, and worked on the computer.
I hope your day went well.
How are you doing today? You must need all the sleep, you still need some rest from your daughters visit.
Rainy and cold here, at least the pollen count are down. Stayed home all day, and worked on the computer.
I hope your day went well.

scan and I will find out in a couple of days if there is anything. I don't think so but I sure would like to know why my head is buzzing and so tired. With the weekend coming I hope everyone has fun. Take care. Tashia
. Prayers you have a good night sleep and feel refreshed in the morning. 
As for my Cancer medication I will find out soon. I have a test coming up soon so I will know. Thank you for asking and being concerned.
It is alway good to confirm we have a brain
.
.