tashia
alpha
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2011
- Messages
- 6,148
- Age
- 80
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Today is a lazy day to say the least. I have sleep most of the day. I was busy for two days and it got me today. I sleep thru a dose of meds and it really effected me. My knees were sore most of the day. Now is better. Tomorrow will be a busy day but will be good. I need to put more into my day but I don't know what it will be. I need to get out every day even if its just for a few minutes. I know the dog will have to be walked but I need to talk to someone every day. I wonder if I have been hiding because I didn't want anyone know that I am still taking medicine. Boy is this a eye opening moment. This is a interesting journey. Everyone do take care. Tashi
I am going to try to be gone for a couple of hours a couple days this week so I can build up my strengh. Its time I think. My car agrees.
Every one do take care and be safe. Tashia

. Stay safe with the weather the way it is. Tashia