TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Had a good day with the weather great. got to do errands and took my sewing machine to be cleaned for its cleaning. It was overdue to say the least. I am getting everything ready for sewing. My new machine is all ready to go. My other machine is the one that is getting cleaned. Started decorating for Memorial Day. I know its not till May but with my company coming I decided to do it early. I love the Red, White and Blue. After the mess in Boston it does make me fill better. Now I have my medication I will have to decide if I continue take less or stay at this level. It is so nice to have my apartment almost all cleaned. Feeling so much better however my knee is a little swollen. I am also tired. I will have to take a easy tomorrow. I hope I am not too sore tomorrow. Everyone do take care and be careful with weather being the way it is. tashia
 
Tashia,
Glad you had another good day!!
I agree decorating your home is a great idea, it brightens everything, especially at night. Hope you took it easy today.
 
It was warm today but was a beautiful day. Got the sewing room almost done. My sewing got moved and so did my cutting table. Now just get all things in place and get ready to sew. When I sew I need all the stuff in the right place. I hate to have to stop and try to find thing like pins and scissors. It seems like its taking me forever to get this place fixed up. I still have some things to put on the walls and I will be all moved in. It seems like its taken forever. It doesn't help to have to have a knee replacement in the process. Am very tired tonight but thats ok. They are tender. Now its rest time. I did want to get some plants and flowers for my place but they will just have to wait. Tomorrow will be a slow day. Sleepy at lot is planned. Also got my hair cut so ready for summer and heat. Everyone do take care this weekend but be kind to yourself and get some ice cream or do something special. Tashia
 
I have been so busy getting my apartment done. My knees have been great so far however yesterday I was so tired I layed low. My one knee is sore so I hope to take easy today but my daughter is coming so I will see. This I think is going be a long day. Every one please have a good weekend. Tashia
 
Take it easy today and relax, that is what I am planning. We can relax together in different places. :friends: :heehee:
It is sunny today, so this afternoon I am going to relax in the sun:SUNsmile:.
 
The day wasn't too long. I went to bed around 10:00. I was so tired I was concerned that I wouldn't sleep but I did and woke up at 5:00 a.m. but plan to go back to bed after writing this. My daughter and her husband arrived and off we went. Gots lots done. Took them out for dinner which was really good. Now ready for another day. My daughter likes to sew so hope to do some today. I will try to take a easy but we have so much to do. They leave tomorrow so then I will lay low for a couple of days. @Pumpkin I hope you got some sun and took easy. I do hope everyone has a good time this weekend even if it means lots of naps so you can get well. Take care. Tashia
 
Hope today is going well, and you enjoy your time with your family.
Relaxing here, doing laundry actually.
 
Pumpkln, I do hope you didn't do much. I was hopping that you get rest for me. :snork: With my daughter and her husband here came here with lots of plans to do things. I am so glad they do but I do need more rest but now I can do without feeling guilty when I do. Went to a movie. It was very good and I do love movies. We took my car and she dove which I am so glad. I am really tired as I said before. They leave in the afternoon then I will take a long nap and enjoy my unpacked apartment. Finally its close to being done. I just have to hang some pictures and then its home sweet home. I hope everyone is doing ok and having long naps that you want so bad. Take care. Tashia
 
I took a nap for you at 4 this afternoon, very restful! LOL! Wishing you some zzzzzz's tomorrow afternoon.
Your weekend sounds like it is going well, what movie did you see?
 
Hi Tashia, How nice it was for you to spend time with your daughter and her husband. I hope you took some picture to share! I hope you got some sewing in, since it is a passion of yours! You should do whatever lifts your spirit my friend! You're such a good person, you deserve happy, pain free days and nights!

Stay well kiddo! I wish you more happy days than sad, and more good days than bad my friend! (((HUGS)))
 
I am so tired. I feel like I could sleep for a week. Gots lots done that needed to be done. :yahoo: Now the apartment is so close to finally being finished. I wanted to get some quilts on the wall but it didn't happen, Darn but I have the caregiver Tuesday and Thrusday so things are cool. :happydance: Today we went out for Brunch then the kids had to get to the plane. :yes!: I took a long nap and another is needed. :wink: My feet are sore because of the walking. My hip and knees are doing great concided all the walking we did :yikes: . 'we used my car mostly so the car got to lots of miles. :yahoo: The movie was one with Robert Redford. I'm so tired I can't remember the name. It was a very good move. Was able to set through the whole movie. this is the first time. :egypdance: I found out that every Tuesday is a movie for $5.00. I will have to watch the movies and go on those days. I'm signing off and get some :sleep: That I need so badly. Everyone do take care. Tashia
 
Had a sleep day. Didn't get up until around noon. After lunch took a nap. It felt so good. this evening is also slow but watching tv is about all I can muster. Have done some cleaning but not much at all. MY knees are sore but now just tender if I move too fast. My feet even hurt yesterday but not as bad now. My left is still tender but so much better. Tomorrow will be a slow day and a windy day. Not much is planed this week but slow and easy. My car got a car wash so it really looks nice., but with the wind storm I expect it to be dirty again tomorrow. My flowers are so pretty. I do hope that everyone had a good day. I know that a good day can be a day with less pain. Everyone take care Tashia.
 
Tashia,
How is your slow and easy week?? Happy to read you now have your apartment is finally finished. Hope you are able to get your quilts up on the wall.
Today was a good day, not so many allergens in the air. Yesterday was all sniffles here.
I am ready for a good nights :sleep:.
 
@Pumpkin, My week is very slow. Thank Goodness. I really need it. My feet are sore and so are my knees. While they were here my medicane got messed up and now I am hurting. I don't think it will take long to get the pain under control, I hope. I hope you get a good night sleep. We had a very windy day and it will last tomorrow. So allergens are really bad. Tomorrow will also be a low day I hope. Take care. Tashia
 
Today I went to a new sewing store and decided it was too far to drive and go there again. It did carry some patterns that I like but it took almost a hour to get there. The traffic is horrible. At night it isn't the best of town so I will go in the day if I do chose to go back there. It was warm today. It is going to start to cool down this Saturday I think. My head is really buzzing today, I wish I could find out what going on. I did get nerves today with all the driving we had to do. The traffic was terrible. Now I am back in my apartment enjoying the quite. I need to work on my room tomorrow to finish. Then I need to work on the computer for my machine. It will be very warm tomorrow so that is good. Also got food so I can stay here in my little town I live. Everyone do have a good weekend and try to have some fun. Take care. Tashia
 
You too sweetheart! That sounded like a nightmare of a drive. I get those sometimes when I go to work or more often when I come home. Stop, start, stop, start - ugh!
 
Josephine I just not use to drives like that any more. There were so many trucks on the road. Now today I did go to a store that is very close to me. We have fires all around so its not to safe to go out with all the smoke and very warm. So a very quite weekend is on schedule. Also staying out of the smoke. Have fun this weekend. Tashia
 
Tashia,
Wonderful that you are getting out more. Yes, the traffic is awful, trucks and crazy drivers. Very bad allergy season here, stayed inside yesterday, and staying inside today until we leave for my Nephew's school play. Smoke here is not too bad, hope it is better for you too.
Enjoy your quiet weekend!
 
Pumpkin today is another lazy day. I find that I am very tired for some reason. I know I got very tired last weekend and last week Tuesday and Thrusday was busy also. Yesterday I did get some patters put together getting them ready to sew. Stayed up till very late playing my games. I hope that is why I am tired. The smoke is in the air. Its got my asma upset so I better be careful. Tomorrow the air is to be good then I go and get my air filters for my machines. Haven't had to use them for a couple of years which is so good. Take care and do have a good weekend. Tashia
 
Today was a rain day. It was great. However I have been very tired lately. I have been sleeping at least 12 hours a day. This does concerns me. Thats a lot of sleep. Last week I took a easy because I really worked the week before so I should be all rested up but I'm not. Also been crying this week a little. I just saw my last post and I was staying up very late and that isn't good at all. This week has to be better. Tomorrow my caregiver comes and we will go somewhere. Looking at plants would be cool. This is the month for a dog. My apartment is almost all done. My sewing room is ongoing. Being so tired is my concern. My ears are still booming. I wish I could find out whats making them do it. It really gets on nerves. With all the weather do be careful but do have fun. Take care. Tashia
 
Back
Top Bottom