Guest viewing is limited

TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Hi every one, today I see my Cancer doctor and for some reason I am nervers. Usually I'm not but I hardly sleep last night. I will be glad when its over. Usually its early in the morning but today its late. I just have to do something to keep my mind off of it. I hear that the Midwest is going to be ruff today. May God protect everyone. Please everyone stay safe. Tashia
 
Went to the Cancer doctor today and we think we found out what was causing the trouble with the meds. We are going to test for three months and see if we did found it. This is one of the last time I will see him because he is moving which is a shame. I really like him. But we all have to move on so I will get a new one. He does think I am out of danger of having it come back but I still have to keep taking the pills and keep having the tests. Whee now I can breath again. Now back to the knees. They are doing great. They did get a little sore today but thats ok. I feel that most of all of this is over. I still have more to go to get fully recovered. Everyone take care with all the weather. Stay safe. Tashia
 
Thanks Pumpkin, I have been very quite the last couple of days. I have been taking the car out and going for a run. Really enjoying it. The only thing I can say is I am so tired of taking medicane. My knees have been pretty good but hurt with the first step if I sit too long. I wish I could get a routinue going. Well my caregiver is here so I need to get off the internet. . Everyone take care. Tashia
 
Pumpkin, That is so true. I would be in so much trouble without it. Even with all that in me some times I get sore like today around noon. Did lot of walking and I do hope I won't pay for it. Today was sure a beautiful day with weather so cool. I came home and took a long nap after being gone for four hours. Tonight I will also take easy. This weekend is a very quiet one for me. My family is very strong military . I hope that you have a good weekend. Everyone do take care. Tashia
 
Pumpkin, I just realized I haven't eaten or had my night medication yet. So I better go and get some. You could of shard the shake.:heehee: Haven't had one in ages. Off to eat.
 
We were shaken by an earthquake, north west of here. But a shake sounds good too.
:cheers:, here a virtual shake, any flavor you like.
 
Pumpkin, are you ok? Boy, did I misunderstand you. I guess I was so hungry all I think was food. Did you have a damage? I feel so bad that I misunderstood you. How far was it from you. I didn't feel a thing. Are you feeling the after shocks? keep me posted. Glad you are ok. Tashia
 
Tashia, We are fine, no problems, just a little shake here. I should have been clearer about what kind of shake I meant.
An old fashioned shake made in an antique Hamilton Beach mixer (I have one) sounds pretty good to me now. Kinda like we are icing our knees from the inside:heehee: .
 
Pumpkin, I haven't felt shake yet in my area. I have felt one near the Mexico border on a beach. Now that was a earthquake! What are you up to this weekend. How about a bike ride? Monday we are surpose to get some rain how about you? It will nice to be cool. It is getting so that when I wake up I am not in bad pain. That is so great. I just remembered I am going to have to contact the apartment manager about the dog. It would be cool if they would give me a new contract so I could move next May instead of July when its so hot. Do have a good weekend and have fun. See ya on the bike tail. Let me know when. Tashia
 
Hi Tashia, just dropping by to say Im pleased your appt with your doctor went well. It must have been a relief for you. My friend who is having chemo for the third time now has had to stop. The aggresive chemo was just too much for her body and they have told her to stop. She sees her oncologist next week to see what happens now. I feel so sorry for her. She had a blood transfusion this week. Every time I feel downhearted about my knees I think Of Ann and it makes me feel humble. Have a wonderful weekend Tashia and mind those 'shakes'
 
robynhood, I do know what you mean. I had a dear friend that was told also to stop and all I could do was cry. I was so lucky with Cancer. When you hear those words you go into shock and then so much fear. I now realize it was the word more than the disease. I wish your friend the best and that a solution can be found that will not be so hard on her and her body. I didn't feel any earthquakes here were I am at. I guess one of these days I will. Its Mother Nature and she always knows how to get your attention. I hope you have a good weekend and can do something special. Take care. Tashia
 
Today has been a very lazy day with two naps and not getting out of bed till noon. Not too sore either. Thank Goodness. I was sore last night and very tired. But a good long nap took care of that. It is so wonderful that now all I need is a nap when I have a frantic day out having fun. I don't regeat doing it at all. The only thing I would of changed is if possible have both knees done at the same time. But it is what it is. Great to be alive. Tashia
 
We are having a cool day which I really like. It is so great to wake up and not be so sore that you feel you can't stand it. It is so amazing. Everyone have a very good day. For those you are just starting on this side, please remember patience is the answer and let the knee make the calls for what you are going to do. Take care
 
Boy most of this weekend is sleeping. I think I need less pain pills. If this continue I will ask the doctor for a smaller dose of pain meds. I take the medicane and I fall asleep about 30 min afterwords. Not hurting either except being stiff because of not moving around. I have watch some movies and done some housework but not much. Maybe I am recoving from a busy week. We will see. I hope everyone is having a good Good weekend. Do drive carefully and take care. Tashia
 
Was a very busy day. Spent it in the sewing room going thru my Quilt of Value quilts and fabric. When I was sitting down I was watching War movies. I found that I haven't done a quilt for soliders for over two years because of needed so much work on my knees and hips. Now I found the kits and went thru them and now they are ready to sew and finish. I found I had about 5 in all different faces. Some are almost and some I haven't even started. Now that they are all ready, I will start working on them. One day a week will be Quilt of Value day and I will sew just them that day. I must make out a schedule so I can get them done. I found things that have been missing for some time. The weather is surpose to be rainy but we will see. I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow and don't forget all the men and women who have given the ultimate sacifice so we can be free. Take care. Tashia
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom