TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Well I got some of the results and one of my medication is all messed up so thats why I have been in depression. I just can't seem to get it right. Maybe having the tooth pulled knocked it off. My vitianm B is just above the low amount so I don't have much B in me either. No wonder I have been so depressed. Haven't gotten the results of D yet. My knees are very sore. I woke up with them so sore my stomach was upset. Boy I really have things messed up. I could just lay down and cry. Well can't do anything but have my medicane changed and take a day at a time. I don't see the doctor for over a month so I just have to hang on. I am so tired of the ups and downs but what else can you do? My right knee is really warm and swollen. Well I will just have to take easy today and keep it up. I will talke a small ride today that will help the depression. Everyone do take care. Stay safe. Tashia
 
[Bonesmart.org] This time I am doing it right and having a blast
Sorry you arent feeling your best at the moment Tashia. Hope you get your medication sorted and start to feel better. I understand you are fed up of al the ups and downs and Im sad about that. Sending you lots of hugs my bonesmartie friend. Take Care x x x
 
robynhood, thank you so much for the bear. I love teddy bears. I wish I could learn how to do that. In time we will make the recover and I will learn how to do these cuted pictures. take care and have a good weekend. tashia
 
You have been through so much with your health, and now your medication is off. I am sending you positive thoughts and prayers that you are feeling better soon.
We are having sunny weather, try to get out and enjoy the sun even if it is only for a few moments,
 
@Pumpkin Thank you so much for all the postive thoughts and prays. I decided that if I feel like crying I do and found that it does help me feel better after the cry. Tonight I took my medication and sat down and fell asleep which is good. Now hope to get to bed at good time. Have to take a day at a time. Everyone do take care and do enjoy the weather. Tashia
 
Had a good night sleep which helped. Spent the day outside . It has clouds with would of been better with sun but its warm that is great. Went to sewing shops and just to drive around to see the blooms. Come to think of it the Cherry trees in Washington DC should be blooming. That is such a great sight and the smell of the cherries tree were so wonderful. Hope to return again and be able to walk about the moments. It is Great and wonderful. Need to take something for hay fever. But it was so worth it. Wow did help the mood greatly. Still having blood pressure problems but its better. Looking forward to my four legged friend. Tashia I hope everyone gets to have a good weekend. take care
 
Thanks for the good wishes for the weekend, you day sounds wonderful, sunshine and warm sun.
Take good care and enjoy your weekend too!:friends:
 
Have a lovely weekend Tashia and I hope the sun stays shining for you. x x
 
Pumpkln, You are welcome. Maybe some time we go biking or a picnic. The lake should be very beautuful this time of year. Hows the snow is there still plenty? I love all the falls that are created by the snow melting. Take care. Tashia
 
robynhood I hope that you also have a good weekend also.
 
Punkin I just had a close call for some reason i got knocked off the interenet. You are getting this right? When the computer doesn't work I don't do well. Can you respond so I know its working?
 
tashia, I don't think you have tagged the right person. You did mean to tag Pumpkln, didn't you?
Your tag is for Punkin. Hope you are doing okay tonight.
 
bottomshollow Thank you I just have trouble with the computer and I needed to know everything is working. I hate computers. But when they work they are great. :loll: The love hate relationship is on for tonight with the computer. I was told that by I was this old we would be able to talk to it and it would know what we wanted. :heehee: Thanks I will try again but right person. Tashia
 
Pumpkln, I just had a computer problem and could you ansewer so I know this computer is working. Had a good day. But having a love, hate relationship with computer tonight. Thanks. Tashia
 
Today will be a low active day. I will have to look up B-12 so I can understand whats going on. I ordered a book so I can get back to my herbs. I felt so much better. I think all the sitting around and operation have drained me greatly. I do have to report that very seldom am I sick with flue and that stuff. MY stomach I sure is nerves and pain. I will get it balanced. I hope to go for another ride. I do know that this weekend is St. Patrick so driving late at night is out. I have found that if I take medicane on a time schedule I feel so much better. So is part of the solution? I thought I would take pain pills only when I am hurting but I do better if I take them before the pain comes in. I know this is what you are suppose to right after surgrey so I am surprised that I still need to do it. But if its the solution for right now then so let it be. Well I need to look up B-12 so I can get smarter. Everyone take care. I do hope everyone has a good weekend and a safe one. Tashia
 
We are having over cast day. Started taking some vitiams that I use to take I figure it won't hurt until I can get to my Doctor. I am finding that I am not so sore so this is very good. I can't believe all the hours that its taking to do my sewing room and going thru my pattens. I am trying to look at things more postive but I have to admit it is hard at times. Tomorrow is St. Patrick day so there will be lot of drinking and parties so I haven't decided it I should be on the road tonight or not. Try to get someone to take me but it hasn't work out. I don't like driving at night. I have thought of taking a taxi so we will see. I am tired not sure why. It could be nerves. Got lot to do this week. I hope I can get them done. My shoulder is hurting a little, I hope its nothing serious. I feel at times I am falling apart. Well I need to get doing things. I hope everyone have a good Weekend. Tashia
 
Amazing how long it takes to organize a room:rolleyes:, makes your eyes roll. Hope you decide to take a taxi, let someone else drive. Enjoyed a nice drive up to the lake today, beautiful views, people were out in t-shirts. I have my St Patricks day socks and t-shirt ready to wear tomorrow.
Have a Happy St Patricks Day!:spin:
Maybe we can go for a bicycle ride.
 
Pumpkln I would love to go for a ride tomorrow. About what time. I don't have much planned except a ride to look at all the plants that are blooming. We are surpose to return to winter next week, oh how I hope so we need the rain so bad. My sewing room has to be in perfect order in order to work. Even at camp I would spend the first night getting everything in order for the whole week. Also I am noticed I am getting them ready so when I do move all I have to do is putting them in boxes and they will be ready to go. I may be dealing with feeling down but when I do something I feel so much better afterwords. I did go to sewing. What a mess, a class was still in session and didn't get out till 6. We started at 5. I stayed till 8 than packed up and left. What a mess. I hope next month won't be this bad. I started taking some vitiams and I hope they help. I will have to get to my doctor and ask him for running more tests. I think I am on the trail of whats wrong. All these surgies really messed my poor body up. But it will get better. I feel so much better now than when I came home. I would love to go for a bike ride tomorrow. About what time? I am going to be busy around one but other than that lets do it. Talk to you tomorrow. Take care and of course Happy St. Pactice Day. Some days I can spell it and some days I can't. Oh well. Tashia
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom