TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

I am very nervous today. I don't know what is going on. Too much sugar, but i find that I am having lots of anixiety driving. Not sure why. I am very tired also. I haven't been eating very good the last couple of days. I want to go to sewing but yet I don't go. Coming home I am so tired, I don't feel I should be driving. When I ask for a ride I get a no. Well it just shows how people don't understand what we have to go thru to get well and most of all how long it takes. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I guess you have to go thru it before you know. Well I guess thats the way it goes. Boy am I negative.
 
Hope you start feeling better soon! Don't forget your LTKR is only 9 months old, when it feels bad the rest of you will feel bad too. Wishing you a better day tomorrow!
 
Pumpkln, you are right I keep forgetting that my knee is still a young kid on the block. It really is doing good. It healing faster than the first knee. I will send a message to my family doctor to see if he can oder a test for my Cancer. Sadly the group I belong too doesn't have enough doctor and its getting so hard to get a appointment. It took over four days to just to get a answer and he asked the question back. Long story short it was over a week before I got the answer. Not good. I am surpose to see him once a year, every January. This year haven't gotten one yet for this year. Sad really sad. Well come Monday another attempt. Wish me luck. Tashia
 
Good luck Tashia, Monday is a busy day in Doctors offices, so please have patience.
Enjoy today, all week wonderful spring like weather is expected here :yay:.
Maybe we can go for a :bicycle1: here on Bonesmart, here I am ready to come by and pick you up for a ride on the bicycle path.
 
@Pumpkin How do you do that :bicycle2: Not hurting but emotional horrible day. Really miss spelling words today. When I have those days I feel so stupid. :scary:tashia
 
Pumpkin, Where are we going?
 
Along the riverbank, we can watch the kayakers, and people floating down the river. Then stop for refreshments somewhere, hot tea, or a cold soda.
 
Please be kind to yourself, we are so hard on ourselves sometimes. Then we forget to smell the flowers:flwrysmile: , and lifes other little pleasures:mcoffee: . Now lets get back on our bike ride.:bicycle1: :bicycle1:
 
That is so true. I find that when I lose looking at Mother Nature I get sad, Thank you so much for being Mother Nature back to me. I feel better now, lets ride on.
 
Pumpkln, I need to go and take a nap maybe we can do this again some time this week. It really helped me with the blues. Thank you so much for taking time for us to take a ride. See ya and do take care. Tashia
 
Tashia, I so hope you feel better soon! You are usually so positive, even though you've been through sooooo much! The sad day can overpower us sometimes, hopefully the sun will shine in you heart soon! (((((hugs)))))
 
sending hugs and best wishes Tashia. Hope you feel better soon.
 
Tashia,
Take care today and rest up for our next ride! We will be going up a small hill so be sure to eat right, and rest so you will be ready.
Hope you can make an appointment today with your Doctor. It is getting harder for everyone to get in to see the Dr these days.
:flwrysmile:
 
I have just a few minutes and my doctor will be open. I also have to wait for the Att to come and fix my computer. I don't know what it is exactly but they are surpose to be here sometime before noon so I will do wash while waiting. Feeling a little better today. The ride really helped. Well I must get ready for the call and then do the wash maybe a ride latter today if it works out? Take care. Tashia
 
Were you able to reach the Dr? Monday morning is always hectic for them. Busy day at work today, how about tomorrow for a ride? Right now I am going to enjoy the :flwrysmile:.
 
Today was a much better day. Got the internet fitted and also my phone. I guess it was done wrong a long time ago and now is done right. We will see. Got most of the appointment except with my eye doctor. My caregiver will be here tomorrow, thank goodness. My Cancer doctor will have a test waiting for me. So we will see. I just feel so nervous. I hope my body is trying to tell me I am closer to recover. My knees are sore, just enough to bug me. I know last week they were very sore so it may take a while to get back to normal. I just feel out norm. I am so tired plus feeling down. I know my tooth still needs to heal. I feel like I have a bad case of cabin fever. Must get tax done. Forgot about that. That could be what's up. Wish I could go to camp but just not ready to go up for the whole week.. I hope everyone has a good week. Do try to have fun this week. Tashia
 
Pumpkln, I would love to ride tomorrow afternoon. I am still down but I have lots of blood tests including a Vitiam D and E test. Which is good timming because of me being so tired. I guess also my tooth that was pulled could be also buging me a little. It not sore but I know it will take a couple of months. So I must remember that.
Hope you had a good day. Take care Tashia
 
Pumpkln, Sorry we couldn't have a ride today. I went and had all the blood tests. I know something not right. I just don't feel right. I was able to go around and do some errand today. Tonight I had my guild and I am very concerned about getting tired so I didn't go. I have trouble sitting on the chairs that they have there and I have trouble sitting without being able to get up. I miss my sewing buddies but I need to feel safe driving and I don''t at night yet. i need to start driving at night for little short trips so I can get use of it again. I really messed my knees up and its taking so long to get them back without hurting. They didn't swell much today so I am on the mend. I wish I knew how long it takes. My left knee that is now three is so much better. The other knee is getting better faster so I have high hopes I will be able to start doing normal things again. They say 18 months for each on so I still have time to go. How are you doing? I would love to go bike riding tomorrow. Its going to be a wonderful day. I do have to spend some time do my taxes. What a pain. I don't like this time of year because of it. Starting to feel better my medicane is starting to work. See ya tomorrow. Tashia
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom