Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

I have to work, need to pay medical bills. Hard to find a new job, while on medical leave!! Looked up the picture from labanan. We will look like that tomorrow. We had 8" Monday, expect 10" today. Went to PT early, now nestled in the house. Have lunch and quilt shop day planned for tomorrow!

I get it Berber. I just can't imagine you on your feet that long and fear you'd pay dearly for that.
With ALL that crafty talent you have it's too bad you can't figure out a way to temporarily earn $$$.
I suppose you'd have to crank out a lots of quilts and lava cakes to rely on that scenario.

Snow, snow go away! That's how I'm feeling anyway. I hope you're able to get out tomorrow for
lunch and quilt shop day. I live in the frozen tundra where they're experts at getting us plowed, sanded and salted and back on the roads. But some of those larger snow accumulations are hard to clear that quickly.
I sure hope you're not going to be outside trying to keep up with that snowfall, you won't have any energy left for tomorrow. Take care....
@Berber7227

Hi Berber. I know you are trying very hard to keep up with it all and believe me, I also HAVE to work.
If we don't heal properly, that will be hard to do.
Just try your best to find all the time you can to rest when you do have to go back.
I know you are strong and I will pray that life will find a way to give you the time you need.

Hi @Berber7227. Totally understand your need for money when you are your only income source. Is there any chance you could at least go back part time for a couple of weeks? That is assuming docs will release you.

That would allow some ease in and make sure you can do the job.

Enjoy the spring cleaning. I will be doing that in a few weeks. I’m not pushing anything.

Hi Berber!
What do you have planned for the weekend....or are you living it up in Bermuda?
Wondering how the lunch and quilt shop day went....hopefully it was enjoyable and the hips cooperated.
I'll bet you're still digging out if you got all the snow that was forecast.
Winter, winter go away! :biking::swim::walking: :realing:
@Berber7227

I agree with MammaT about returning to work for just a few hours a day to start. If there is any possibility of it, that is the way to go. You will find you are probably exhausted after 4 hrs since your body is still healing.

I can relate to the snow. We live near Lake Ontario do not only to we get the regular snow storms, we also get lake effect snows, too. There has to be at least 2 ft on the ground now as it has snowed all week. More is forecast through Mon as well. Time for spring I think!! :yes!:

How's things going my bilateral pal?
I hope you've been doing well and wish you all the comfort possible.

Lunch and quilt shop was okay. Have 2 new books! Found my mailbox! So much snow the road has narrowed! They were able to deliver mail today! I do sell seen items, working on cleaning sewing studio, have huge pile for consignment shop at show!!
Ex lied to lawyers about filing bankruptcy. Filed before divorce was final, not after like it was agreed. Feds are now calling me looking for info. Seems assets are missing. No one is sure how this effects the settlement. He will be haunting me forever!!!!

He has cancer, abandoned me during chemo! Keep hoping he will die! At first I was hoping for a long slow death, now I wish he would just hurry along!!! LOL

Had another rough day. Ended up at PT, they gave me a new toy, Alpha Stim !!! Trying it for the weekend!!! I will try anything at this point!!

A TENS type device? Hope it helps Berber. Truly I do.

Maybe we should sic @Mojo333 on both our ex's! So sorry you're having to deal with that mess (not sure if I mean the person or the legal proceedings) as well as everything else. I'm available if you want to vent to someone guaranteed to take your side - just send me pm and I'll send you contact info.

@Mojo333 other direction, not an angel!!! Not a tens, clips to your ears, something to do with brainwaves and pain!

Hi @Berber7227
It's nice to hear you enjoyed lunch and the quilt shop yesterday.
Takes a little extra effort to venture out into the frozen tundra with the new hips.
I have a fear of falling on my "you know what". I'll bet you do also.

So...the mailbox was playing hide and seek in all the drifts....been there before, but thankfully not this year. The cold is getting to me more than the snow this winter.

It's great you're able to sell some of your treasures. Win, win for you and the new owners.

I'm sorry for your personal trials, hopefully they soon resolve. Prayers for your peace and happiness!
A great weekend to you.

Sorry your ex is being a pain. Thankful i never I never had to deal with that, so I guess there is a benefit to being a widow. Sorry pain syndrome is keeping active. At least they seem to be responsive. Hope new device works.

Have a peaceful Friday. Let’s have a good Saturday.

:good-bad: whatever the situation dictates.
Clips to your ears :scratch:...like to see how that looks. Can you tell if it is helping?
Wishing you a good weekend!

So sorry to read about your issues with your ex. I hope it gets sorted soon. Fingers crossed the the new machine helps

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back