Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

Well, if they become a long term accessory, I am sure you will dress them up. If we have to use devices,new might as well rock them. Hope they continue to help.
 
My new fashion accessories!! [Bonesmart.org] Thing 1 and Thing2'
 
I think I have seen people wearing those. Just thought they were a blue tooth thing. The stuff we learn on this site.
 
Well if that old chestnut is right about whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger you’ll be lifting trucks soon! Sorry things are so rough for you. Healing physically from what you’ve gone through is more than enough. I hope things improve for you soon :SUNsmile:
 
I hope the Alpha Stim helps with your pain @Berber7227
It will be interesting, you'll have to keep us posted.
Hope you had a nice Saturday. Still freezing here. I think it was 2F today.
A great Sunday to you!
 
Do you make anything else besides quilts? If you have a few extra quilts, you could always set up a shop on Etsy. It is free to set up the shop and then $.20 for each listing plus a fee if your item sells. If it is anything you are interested in, you can PM me and I’ll see if I can answer your questions. Quilts are a lot of work though and fabric getting more expensive by the day, so it isn’t easy to find an outlet for them where you actually make some money.

I hope your weekend is going well. Stay warm!!
 
Think you look good with your new accessories, Berber. :fingersx: it helps.

Hope you have a Good Day:) :-) (:
 
@Berber7227 Love the new accessories but you're right they do need some sparkle and bling! Rhinestones or sequins at the very least!
 
Hi @Berber7227 how's things? Like the new earings, but yes they do need a bit a sparkle. I quite fancy having earings the shape of new hip replacement. The stem hanging from ear bit being all diamonds perhaps and the top bit all gold or silver What do you think?
 
Hi @Berber7227
Stopping by to say :hi:
Hope your cold is going away.
Wondering if you're still seeing improvement with all you've been trying...Hope so!
Any exciting weekend plans, or are you still freezing and snowing there?
We're cold here and we have snow but we're not buried in it.
Stay warm and have a good weekend!
 
Hi Berber,
Hope you're having a good weekend.
Curious as to whether your pain is still tolerable.
Hoping it continues to improve.
Happy Sunday!
@Berber7227
 
Hey @Berber7227, hope you can drop in with update on how you are doing with new therapies. Think others can benefit from your experience.

Hope the last week has seen improvement.
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom