Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

That's fine with me but I thought I'd help limit the travel and give her more time to cook and bake!
 
I have 2-28 cf freezers! Will not run out of space for a bit! LOL. Freezing some for when I return to work. If I ever get there!!
 
You’ll get back to work @Berber7227. But after all you’ve been through better to be as close to 100% as you can be.
 
That’s great you’re walking so much longer :) I wonder if the muscle relaxers might help me?
 
Okay, here comes Mojo the downer.
If it keeps you mobile and helps you rest, then lovely!
Listen here, problem child...if it enables you to overdo it and quiets your body's warning system to you that you are overdoing it, not lovely!!
Berber, I want so badly for all to go easier for you, So PLEASE alternate your Go time with Down time.
Your story is important to me...
All said with:loveshwr:
 
@Berber7227 glad to hear you more positive my lovely! I think I want some of those muscle relaxers! My whole leg just aches all of the time so u will enquire with my doc of they will help me. Then I expect to have some of your energy! I have just cleaned the kitchen and have just collapsed with my bag of ice!
 
My OS, does not use muscle relaxers. When I started with the physiotherapy, they were asking, why aren't you on them? It has made a world of difference. I can finally wear clothes comfortably, I can touch my legs and have no pain! Best of all I can walk!!!!
 
Hi, hope you're having a good day so far.
Do you have any idea how long he wants you on the muscle relaxers, Berber?
Or was it left open....
@Berber7227
 
Left open! Get evaluation for new PT tomorrow. In a holding pattern!
 
Well, you're in a good holding pattern....so it seems.
Good luck with the new PT tomorrow.
Let him know he's not the boss of you :no-fin: (or her?)
 
I'm so glad you got some relief.
I am 9 months post op today and sometimes my struggles at two months, three months....get faded.
But I look back on my thread and see how many things I was still dealing with, and it makes me realize how much of a journey it really was.
Hope you have a great day.
 
I have central sensitization and chronic pain! Will have pool therapy, twice a week. And massage therapy once a week. Have kinesiology tape all over, have to wear compression pants. Trying to desensitize the nerves! Have to be in more pain, to fix pain! Ugh!!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom