Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

@Berber7227, you deserved a day like today. Nice January thaw you are having. Such a teasing time of year, but does remind us spring will come.

Good to hear you so happy. Glad no slips!
 
Berber...that is wonderful!
Fifty degrees sounds so nice this time of year.
You must be feeling better to get out and about.
Great news....enjoy your night!
@Berber7227
 
Today....you are like the first breath of Spring...Berber
A wonderful change. I'm so happy for you.
Your mood and attitude are lighter and it's so heartwarming.
We were very worried about you. I'm feeling VERY hopeful you'll now move forward.
When it's not working, it's time for change!
@Berber7227
 
@Berber7227 ice fishing! I won't even go outside if its a bit wet in case its slippy! You are a brave lady. I am glad to see you back and in better humour. You have had a pretty tough time of it and now the back. I will keep my little UK fingers crossed they can get this sorted for you and you can get some sort of pain free life back. That's all we want isn't it?
 
We do what we have to..
I always feel like a bit of a fraud when people tell me how brave I was to have my hips replaced.
I really had no other options.
It is certainly better for our physical health when we are in a good place mentally and emotionally. Stress and worry is so draining..
I had no luck yesterday...but that's why they call it fishing...and not catching.
It was good to be out.
Glad you had a good day.
 
Today is deer camp! Target practice! Friend, who also lives alone, had knee replacement. Told him to call when he could not stand being home anymore! Called last night, wanted to be kidnapped! He is not driving so off we go to deer camp, hope I can get in his truck to drive. This should be interesting!!!!

Forgot, had bear/ venison sausage stew yesterday!!!
 
Well, we have a decent day here, but I am driving about 45 minutes away to sit in gym and watch 5 year old grandson wrestle. At least weather is good for the drive, and I will spend some family time.
 
Good for you! @Berber7227
Sounds like another great day on tap.
Hope you come up with something fun, may be hard to top yesterday's adventures.
A great week to you!
 
Yummy for wild game. Yay for outside.
Hope you got done answers and a plan, Berber.
Hope your day is a Good Day.
 
Dr today! Mostly evaluation! New PT evaluation is Thursday. The muscle relaxers have been a miracle! Can now walk for an hour, before thighs are angry! Can stand long enough to do more cooking/baking!! Chicken and biscuits tonight!
 
@Berber7227, if I pay for the flight will you come to my house to cook? So good to hear muscles are feeling better. Hopefully it will help your back. I think sometimes when muscles start in spasms they need something to help break the cycle.

Try not to overdo in your exuberance. We like it when you are happy!
 
Great news, Berber!
Taking an hour long walk without pain is a wonderful improvement.
I'm happy to hear you've found some relief. Hopefully something to build on.
You're just a regular old Martha in the kitchen! Happy cooking :flwrysmile:
@Berber7237
 
I'll send you my address and Fed Ex Number so you can send me some of the yummies you're making - wouldn't want to deprive you of the ability to continue to cook and bake just because you ran out of counter, fridge and freezer space. :rofsign:

Glad you're feeling so much better!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom