Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

We all need some ''me time'' now and then so hope all is OK. Time to cancel those flights to USA.
 
Welcome back and what's on the menu today? I have to live vicariously through you right now so you'd better give up the goods! You're are definitely going to be in charge of the food if we ever put together an in person reunion of 2017 hippies! I'll organize the band for dancing and I think @danabanana will be put in charge of the rest of the entertainment!
 
Happy Sunday, Berber!
It's the beginning of a new week. A fresh start to make it better than the last.
I hope your pain is dissipating and you're able to get out and enjoy life a bit.
Seems like we lay low while we're not at our best when getting out can serve
as a means of distraction even lessening our physical pain.
Hope today is looking bright for you!
@Berber7227
 
Good morning @Berber7227. Hope you feel up checking in again soon. Hope this is the start of a better week for you.
 
Wishing you a better week, Berber.
All this hurry up and wait, combined with cabin fever from winter weather makes it tough on a body.
Hoping you will let us in on how things are going.
No one here is omnipotent, but we DO care and many have been in bad places in their recovery... that experience does help sometimes.
 
Hi Berber from cold wet frosty my bit of the UK - but it is getting a better. Hope your monday is going OK.
 
I don't remember what part of the world, exactly, that you are in @Berber7227 . However, @MammaT & I are scheduled for hips on the same day.:console2: We will hold hands virtually. I think MammaT will make it to Post-op before me. :elevate: I am so far West of most people I've met here. But, I am a huge :chuckmarch:chicken, so I will take a virtual hand! :yes!:
 
Hey Berber,
Sure hope your pain has disappeared.
We miss you around here, you need to come back soon.
Wondering what your up to lately....
@Berber7227

Please register for Joint Replacement Awareness Day to be held on April 14, 2018.
It's a free event for those who have experienced Joint Replacement, as well as those
contemplating or awaiting a joint replacement.

Also, please consider a donation as we depend on members for their generous support in order to fund our operations. Here is a direct link to our donation page.
https://bonesmart.org/donate-online/
Please find a link below my signature to register for the JRAD event.
Thanks for your consideration.
 
Good morning @Berber7227. Miss your sense of humor. Hope you’re back to help me through my post surgery stuff.
 
Still have you on my mind.
Hope you have just been concentrating on getting better and don't want to fool with your cheering squad right now.
Just want all to be getting better for you.
 
My hips are fine according to the Dr. So it must be a spine problem! See spine Dr tomorrow.
 
Good to see you! Hope you have a good session (well you know what I mean) with Spine doc tomorrow, and you get some answers.
 
So it must be a spine problem! See spine Dr tomorrow.
I am so sorry to read this. As someone who suffers daily from spinal issues you have my sympathies. My sciatic pain was really aggravated by my LTHR. I hope this is something simple that they can resolve quickly.

I hope you appointment with the specialist goes well. Take a list of questions. Please keep us updated.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom