Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

Hi @Berber7227
Hoping today is a better day.
We're really concerned about you and if you don't feel like sharing we'll understand.
Please consider giving us a simple little :thumb: so we know you're okay.
Just that little guy > :thumb: that's all we need to see for now. We'll keep stopping by
and wishing you well and patiently wait until you feel like joining us again.
Just want to know you're okay....
 
@Berber7227 Hope you are taking a well deserved time out to let things settle..
Physically, and mentally...
When recovery gets frustrating..
And it does for most all of us, maybe even BS chatter will keep you fixating on every little aspect of recovery...and comparing to others that may seem to be having an easier time of it.
I would like to know you are OK, when you feel up to posting.
Hope today is a better day!
 
We’re here when you are ready @Berber7227. Hope frustration is lessening and pain improving.
 
Good morning @Berber7227-still here cheering you on. Hope you peak in today. Hope you are finding some pain resolution.
 
Good morning! :SUNsmile: @Berber7227

It is 5:57AM here and I came to check in with you. I have been reading the pre & post-op instructions I received. I wonder if everyone has info as comprehensive as mine appear to be. I am hoping to chat with you about them. I think you will have good insight. :idea:
 
@Berber7227
Dropping by to say :hi:
Hope you're finding some relief from your pain and only taking a time out.
We're here if you need us. As you can see, there are many who care.
Wishing you a peaceful weekend!
 
Hope you have found your way out of your despair.
Bilateral hip replacement is a big deal!
Lots of recovery stuff, including post-op blues, energy drain, and frustrating recovery symptoms.
I was very lucky that I had folks at home and on Bonesmart to encourage me and talk me off the cliff a few times.
Hope you are doing better...you CAN find support here!
:console2:
 
There’s our @Berber7227! Hope the break was helpful. Sometimes just shutting down for a bit is good for us. Glad to see you this morning.
 
Yay...She's back!
So happy to hear from you. As you can see there's a lot of love for you here.
Sometimes we just need to take a step back to sort everything out.
I'm hoping over the past week your pain has improved some...
Just thankful to know you're ok!
@Berber7227
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom