Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

Berber, you never cease to amaze me!
Hope you're feeling as well, or better, than yesterday.
Bet you're loving the Lava cakes.
As MyAussieGirl would say "Gimme" :heehee:
@Berber7227
 
I shaved my legs and cut my toenails!! I just may polish my tootsies tomorrow!!

Does anyone else have super dry skin? Never had a problem before surgery. Have not changed the products I use! Actually used a callus scraper to get dried skin off legs! My legs look like they have dandruff! Lovely with black pants! Lol
 
Yahoo, Berber!
It's a great accomplishment as shaving legs and doing a pedi is something that usually
becomes extremely difficult pre-surgery. I'm happy for you!
Lotion up those legs....it's that time of year, heating season.
Wishing you a great week!
@Berber7227
 
Well done. That’s impressive! My legs were terribly dry post op. Dry and scaly. Back to normal now though :)
 
Does anyone else have super dry skin? Never had a problem before surgery.

Don’t know whether I’m doing this ‘quote’ thing right. Hope so!

ME! Snake skin everywhere despite creams and soap-free body washes. I feel as if I’m too big for my skin?
 
Great job @Berber7227! Yep, I get dry skin like that sometimes. Lots of lotion.

Did I read on another post that you had a date yesterday? You are certainly recovering! (I had one too, must have been the day for it).

Good luck with polishing tootsies.
 
Woo hoo on the date!!

So what's on the agenda for Berber today?
I'm going to be in and out today as the bitter cold has left the building for 3 days
BEFORE it makes a big comeback along with more snow :tantrum2: on Thursday.
We're going to hit around freezing on the thermometer today, and I'm looking forward to it. Laughable!
Is it really only January? @Berber7227 :hairpulling:
 
Today I am laying low. Tomorrow going shopping with my daughter, 1.5 hours North. Costco run! Thursday we are starting a heat wave! 40°!!!!
 
A date? No wonder you are polishing your piggies! Heat wave here in MI...36 today and 50 on Thursday. Followed by plunging temps next weekend so enjoy while we can.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
37 degrees here today - and I’m talking Celsius. At least not 47 like in Sydney!? That must have been unbearable?
 
Great news on the exercise bike @Berber7227
It seems most of the pain you were suffering has dissipated.
You've been really active, through your admission and don't seem any worse for the wear.
Keep doing whatever your doing!
 
I was injured on the bike at PT. So Leary! But with this horrible weather, I need to exercise somehow!
 
Back
Top Bottom