Knee Infection* The Story of My Knees Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Story of My Knees

That is the usual way but, like in everything else, our Sonja is different! :snork:

I have always been told I was a little different!:hysterical:

Killer, Kind, Awesome, Katie is already on top of the exercises that will strengthen the kneecap. She found a definite weakness in one of my muscles yesterday, and that is why the kneecap is popping out! She was able to isolate which one was causing the problem, and now we will be working on specific exercises to strengthen it. I had muscle spasms last night from that muscle. I had never done those exercises before, so it found the weak spot.:rolleyespink:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Oh Parla, like you I thought that in case of infection the only way to solve was to install a spacer for months, and the to issue the revision (three operations!). At least that is the way it is explained in Spain, and it is named as a catastrophe. Because of this I was terrified the first weeks praying for my mom. But Sonja's case brings light to the treatment of MRSA. She's great! :yay:

Now Sonja, if you've been able to combat against MRSA and win, you're surely going to dominate your rebel kneecap to keep in place :th_heehee:. Now there is nothing you are not able to do: SUPERWOMAN :yahoo:

Well, now having the title of Superwoman will mean a lot! Now I hope no one expects to see me fly, or climb tall buildings! My PT might frown on that!:hysterical: Oh and spandex isn't a great look for me either!:hysterical::hysterical:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Sonja.....my dear....you are a wonder. I bet your doctors are keeping close track of what is going on with you because you are so against the norm. I LOVE IT!!!! Rewrite the medical books, kiddo!!! Go for it!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Actually it is God who is rewriting the medical books!:biggrin: He has been there for me through all of this and He is the Greatest Physician of all!

I just love the fact that God led me to a Christian PT in Katie. She is one in a million and God knew who I needed to get me on the path to wellness!
:biggrin:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

That's very true, Sonja......God does have the miracle thing down pat. It's amazing how things just seem to "work" according to a plan sometimes. You are living proof.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Great going Sonja, it must be lovely not to have been recovering from your revision, and Kindly Katie is certainly heaven sent for you!

I hope the MRSA results were good yesterday and its on its way out of your knee, if anyone derserves it, it is you.:thumb:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Sonja, I love how you can witness to all of us about God's love to you! Thank you for being an inspiration!
By the way, what was your sed rate yesterday? Is it looking ok?
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Sonja, I love how you can witness to all of us about God's love to you! Thank you for being an inspiration!
Thank you Coachie! God has been such a big part of my life and I had almost forgotten about how much I needed him for a few years.
I believe that we receive trials in our lives, so that we will come back to Jesus and let Him meet our needs. That's how much He loves us! :biggrin:
By the way, what was your sed rate yesterday? Is it looking ok?
I called but they didn't return my phone call. I will call again on Monday, although I am not worried because I am leaving it in God's hands anyway!:wink1:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Great going Sonja, it must be lovely not to have been recovering from your revision, and Kindly Katie is certainly heaven sent for you!

Yes, God did what no doctor could do and that was get rid of the MRSA without taking out the knee!:yahoo: I will be in PT for at least another 6 weeks, but with a PT like Katie, that will be great! She is figuring out a new plan to strengthen my kneecap along with the weaknesses she has already figured out!

I finished detailing my car today, walked around a large Home Improvement store, and even went and rode the bike at the PT place on my own! :wink1: Life is grand, and getting better all of the time!:yahoo:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Sonja,
Just saw the pictures of your dachshunds. So cute! Which one is Myrna and which one is Brandy? How old are they? Are they mini? So cute!!
:doggieshmooze: prefect smile for you!
Parla
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Thanks!
Brandy is the one on the left and she turned 1 in March. Myra is on the right and she will turn 4 in June. Yes, they are both mini-doxies, and they are so much fun to have around!:biggrin:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

I have 2 maltese dogs, Bob & Teddy. They have been taking care of me. They are both small, 8 & 10 lbs. The cuddle up to my leg like a little dog train. It is very comforting when I am feeling yucky.
Parla
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Sonja, I am really going to have to give you a tutorial about quote tags! The number of times I am fixing them for you! :snork:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Sonja, I am really going to have to give you a tutorial about quote tags! The number of times I am fixing them for you! :snork:

Gee Jo maybe you should! Then I could do them properly!:hysterical:
Well maybe you shouldn't teach me, because then you wouldn't have ANYTHING to do!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Well maybe you shouldn't teach me, because then you wouldn't have ANYTHING to do!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Now THAT'S really funny, Sonja!!!! :DOH:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

God is good...all the time!

All the time...God is good!!

Barb that is no joke! God is so good to me all of the time and I can't praise him enough! I believe He allowed some of the MRSA trials in my life to be a light to others. I have had a lot of people ask me how I can stay so positive so much of the time, and that leaves the door open to explain about God's amazing grace!:biggrin:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Now THAT'S really funny, Sonja!!!! :DOH:

I just thought a little humor would be cute.:snork: Not that I don't know how hard Jo and you work on this website already!:wink1:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees

Sonja your good news is awesome. I am so happy for you.:dancy:

Donna

Thank you so much Donna! God has been so good to me and I just can't thank Him enough!:prayer1:

I am so happy to be able to go back to PT and work on the weak muscles and ligaments that have been identified! At first it will be painful because of the spasms, but we are working toward getting that kneecap to stay in place!:biggrin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom