3dogmom
member
Re: The Story of My Knees
I think you answered your own question! You took a pain pill, and later climbed into bed! Just what we all know we are supposed to do, but seldom do. Glad something helped.
3dogmom
rtkr 6/1/10
I think you answered your own question! You took a pain pill, and later climbed into bed! Just what we all know we are supposed to do, but seldom do. Glad something helped.
3dogmom
rtkr 6/1/10
United Kingdom
What I meant was even though I had taken 15 mg of Loritab, I still had tremendous pain doing the straight leg lift. Don't you think that the pain meds would override the pain so I could at least accomplish the exercises?
They had me wear a pulse oxy to measure my heart rate and breathing rate during the night. My rates slipped below 75% 28 times during the night, and so more studies are needed. They moved my cpap rating from 8 to 10, and I will most likely have another sleep study soon. Yippee!:whis:I was trying to avoid it, because you don't sleep much during that time. :hehe:
