RestAssured
alpha
Re: The Story of My Knees
Hello Everyone!:D
I went to PT yesterday and Chris the PT stayed with me the whole time instead of having a PTA help me through some of the exercises. He has added more exercises and more reps to my routine. When I was doing the heel slides I asked if he would tell me what my ROM was. I was very disgusted when I found out it was 88!:hsft: Well, then Chris started bending it for me and I could feel some of the scar tissue pulling apart. The leg started bending a lot better. We are still working on getting the kneecap to track, but it is getting better.
I left PT feeling great if you can believe that!:whey: My kneecap is starting to track and so I can bend it without as much pain. I am able to stand for a longer period of time without noticing my knee and when I did squats yesterday, I went pretty far down, "and got back up on my own!"
Hello Everyone!:D
I went to PT yesterday and Chris the PT stayed with me the whole time instead of having a PTA help me through some of the exercises. He has added more exercises and more reps to my routine. When I was doing the heel slides I asked if he would tell me what my ROM was. I was very disgusted when I found out it was 88!:hsft: Well, then Chris started bending it for me and I could feel some of the scar tissue pulling apart. The leg started bending a lot better. We are still working on getting the kneecap to track, but it is getting better.
I left PT feeling great if you can believe that!:whey: My kneecap is starting to track and so I can bend it without as much pain. I am able to stand for a longer period of time without noticing my knee and when I did squats yesterday, I went pretty far down, "and got back up on my own!"

United States
Katie is one who believes in massage, and working the kneecap without hurting me. She is so gentle! Chris on the other hand gets hold of my knee and pushes for more ROM which I also need at this point. He does not do it harshly (like I hear about the horror stories on here occasionally), but instead goes slow and steady. I like both of their methods because I am seeing results from therapy! 
