THR The sequel of Sequin 1998<

:wave:I did put a flat kind of pillow under my knees as it seemed to make my lower back not feel so much pressure.
Hope all is well with you, my hippy friend!:loveshwr:
 
I had to order a memory foam one from Amazon, as I was getting back pain. Those careless young years of side sleeping on a pillow top mattress...I do the pillow under, but wonder if I still need one between?
 
I seriously don't think so.
I agree about the pillow top.
My bed is not firm enough I think.
I will get a firmer one as soon as I can afford to get into the market for one again.
Hope you rest well tonight:sleep:
 
:wowspring:Oh, I am so googling that right now!
We might have to have matching pairs.
:walking::walking:
What color?
 
I wouldn't think so. If I recall, by three months I was told I could sleep however I was comfortable.
I sleep on my side and still use a pillow between my legs but I do it because it's most comfortable.
Are you a back sleeper? @sequin98
 
So you mean a black skull cane is more sensible for work than, let's say....a hot pink skull? :heehee:
@sequin98 You're funny, you make me laugh!
 
I am a surgery converted back sleeper. I would never have imagined it, but here I am still back sleeping!!
 
Now I see...Skechers, not skulls :heehee:

No snoring now while on your back :zzz:< I don't like that emoji, it looks like it's not breathing, not a good color.

Happy Three Month Anniversary....by the way!
I hope all is going well with your recovery :)
@sequin98
 
Yay. Hope all is going well with you @sequin98 .
I know you have checked in on several of our Pre and Post op members to spread some comfort and experience.
That's what makes Bonesmart a good recovery support so thank you.
Hope you are more mobile and getting some confidence with this new hip.
Hope today is a Good Day!:flwrysmile:
 
I had my first massage since my new hip yesterday, and am sooo sore today. She said that my right leg felt heavy from all the muscle tightness.
:sorry:
 
I'm sorry you are sore.
Do you think the massage was too aggressive?
Hope you are icing it up!
Hope today is a better day.:console2:
 
Hope you're feeling less sore today @sequin98
Did she get heavy handed on you?
I haven't had a massage in years. Somedays the thought of one sounds very appealing.
Hope you have a nice weekend!
 
I was especially tight-good thing I only went for 60 min, instead of my usual 90!!
 
No kidding!
Poor Sequin :swoon:
Hope today is good!
 
Back
Top Bottom