The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of us are having surgery in June, July, August so I though it would be easier to keep track of people before they jump to the other side if we list our surgery dates in one place.


Simon

BTKR June 3

I'm having my surgery on June 15th...my 60 birthday....what was I thinking????? I'm feeling much more calm....reading these notes helps so much....thank you a million.
 
I'm having my surgery on June 15th...my 60th birthday...what was I thinking???? I'm feeling much more calm...reading these notes helps so much...thank you a million.
Robbie
 
July 26th Bilateral - RTHR & LCD w/ rod instert
 
Hi, Pawan! Welcome to BoneSmart. Glad you joined us. Why don't you start a thread in the pre-op forum and tell us a little about yourself. We would love to get to know you better. We have a number of members from Australia, so you should feel right at home here.
 
Oooh! Another Brit! :jump:

Hey, Natalie, welcome to BoneSmart. Why don't you start a thread and tell us all about yourself?
 
Debbie....welcome to BoneSmart! Glad you joined us. Why don't you start a thread of your own in the Knee Pre-op forum and tell us a little more about yourself. We'd like to get to know you better.
 
Right - I'm on. Tomorrow. 7/20/10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom