The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, TCS....Welcome to BoneSmart! I'm glad you decided to join our forum. Your surgery is just around the corner....why don't you start a thread in the pre-op forum and tell us a little about yourself. I'd enjoy getting to know you.
 
Hi, silkprint....welcome to BoneSmart! I'm glad you joined aour forum. I hope you'll start a thread of your own and tell us a little about yourself. I'd like to get to know you better.
 
Hi, IRENEW......welcome to BoneSmart! I'm glad you decided to join us. It sounds like you'll be in recovery here very soon.

Why don't you start a thread of your own in the knee replacement pre-op forum and tell us a little about yourself and your situation. We'd love to get to know you better.
 
Amen to that. Gina!
[Bonesmart.org] The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions
 
Dec. 6th in Ft. Worth Texas with Dr. McGowan of the Hip and Knee Center. Anxious, but looking forward to it. Had to quit smoking to get him to agree to do it. Needed to anyway!
 
Nickfred....boy you really ARE going to be a new person then, aren't you!!! Way to go!
 
Hi, woofer....welcome to BoneSmart and congratulations on your surgery date. Why don't you start a thread of your own and tell us a little about yourself. We always enjoy getting to know more about our new members!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom