• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

ADMINISTRATOR
Senior Administrator
Country
United States United States
Hi, Pleinair5....welcome to BoneSmart! Why don't you start a thread of your own and tell us a bit about yourself. We love getting to know our members.

omybones

just been advised , my right knee tkr date has been put back yet again ..to july...damm!!! its free in australia if one is prepared to wait...oh well that will make it an 8 month wait...but a saving of $20,000...im just concerntrating on my exercises an swimming......prepare urself then embrace ur surgery..:thumb:

Organist

senior
Country
I'm a new member here. I had arthroscopic surgery on my right knee in 2005. I'm glad that it did as well as it did for the past almost 7 years. Now I'll be having RTKR on April 10 -- 2 days after Easter Sunday. I'm a church organist. So, at least I'll be able to make it through Lent, Holy Week, and Easter Sunday before the surgery and recuperation period / physical therapy.
Becky

1ELISEA

Sr Bonesmartie
Country
Day After America's Memorial Day
May 29, 2012
Right Total Knee Replacement :hate-shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online