The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

Hi
I am scheduled for a PKR on my R leg January 14th 2010.

Andrea

Nantucket Island
Mass
 
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

Welcome to BoneSmart, ackbrats. How about starting your own thread on the knee surgery forum and you can talk about your particular situation as you get nearer to your surgery. If you need help doing that, let me know. There are instructions in the FORUM TECH section in the red tool bar at the top of every page, but I'll be happy to assist if you need it.
 
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

2nd Knee Replacement, left, on February 3rd 2010.

Sue
 
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

BTKR Apr 6, 2010.
Martha
 
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

LTKR February 1st,2010:thmb:








RTKR November 2nd,2009
 
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

Rtkr 02/16/10
 
2 days to go

Well on Wed Jan 27th I'm set to have my RTKR done. Had the L one done last January. Hope all goes well. Still a little nervous Lindy
 
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

Newbie here! My date for my left partial knee replacement is Feb. 26th!

Nancy:shk:
 
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

Coming from the Hip Replacement side to Knee...surgery March 1st
 
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

50/50 chance on either Rt PKR or RTKR on February 8, 2010. I will know when I wake up.
 
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

New Date 12th March 2010. Blood pressure now under control !
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here so we can keep

Hi NLVCa, I'm looking at TKR on my left knee around October. I was wondering what exercise your PT had you do to strengthen your leg before surgery?
 
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

just dates please, no chat, no questions
 
Re: The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no ques

My insurance approved my PKR, my date March 24, 2010
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom