Guest viewing is limited

The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
following a preliminary stress test,then a cardiac catheterization it so far remains for me:


RTKR scheduled December 10,2009
LTKR scheduled March 12,2010
 
Well, I'm back among you all now officially!

I will be having LTKR on September 11, 2009. My "day of freedom" from left knee pain! This time my surgery is scheduled for later in the day (3:30!) so that'll be different.

I had RTKR on 08/22/08 and that has been absolutely fabulous, so much so that I'm going into this second surgery MUCH less apprehensive, though I do admit to a fair bit of anxiety just because I know what's coming at me.
 
I will be having TKR on my left knee Nov 3rd, and hopefully followup with the right knee in the spring.
 
following a preliminary stress test,then a cardiac catheterization it so far remains for me:


RTKR scheduled December 10,2009
LTKR scheduled March 12,2010


:thmb:new date:

RTKR scheduled November 2,2009
LTKR scheduled February 1,2010
 
Left Hip Replacement on December 14. Third total joint replacement in just over two years. ugh....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom