The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Welcome Night. How are you doing? Im glad you joined as well. Please feel free to post if you have any questions or just need to vent. Everyone is so willing to help and they have alot of info to share. I hope you are doing well and not in much pain. Please post and let us know. Best wishes to you, join right it. Remeber we have all been there whether its a hip or knee..Best wishes for a speedy recovery.......At your stage ice, elevate, medicine, and TAKE IT EASY.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Yes, welcome to BoneSmart! See how well I have all the members trained to be a welcoming comittee? Hope you enjoy posting here.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hi, Nightshade! Welcome. Please start a thread so you can keep us up to date on your progress. I'd love to hear how you're doing!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

My BTKR is July 20!!!! Excited!!!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hi Cindy----are you a Nascar fan (Dale JR fan)? I'm into Nascar--but I'm also close to your surgery date. My surgery date for my LTKR is August 10. I'm excited also but know the time is getting closer with pre surgery appointments in the next couple weeks. Hopefully we can support each other. Nancy
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

hi Cindy welcome your surgery is coming up fast....I sure hope you let us know how you are doing.....Im sure everything will be fine..........I love Nascar.!!!!!!!

Good luck to you to syke. We are all here for both of you..........Post anytime with any questions.......best wishes as well........
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

SykeRN.. I am a Denny Hamlin fan,I call him my boy as he is just as old as my oldest,my hubby was very big in to Rusty boy he was heartbroken when he retired. Good Luck Aug 10, I am going in for a revision July 23 right after Cindy and IrishGirl,talk to you soon,
Kim what is your nascar driver?
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

17 Matt Kenseth. Yeah Yeah I know, but he's a cutie....And Indy one day Danika Patrick....I know alot of people dont but I think shes spunly...lol
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

I am scheduled for surgery August 3rd. This is my first posting here. I am 55 and am pretty nervous about what to expect from this surgery.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hi Barbie...welcome to the BoneSmart forum. ALL of us were nervous before surgery, so you're not alone in those feelings. That's what our forum is for, though....we provide a group of caring and friendly people who have been through knee replacement surgery and can support and help you through the surgery and recovery process.

So start your own thread and begin posting any question or concern you might have. We'll be here for you.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hi Cindy----are you a Nascar fan (Dale JR fan)? I'm into Nascar--but I'm also close to your surgery date. My surgery date for my LTKR is August 10. I'm excited also but know the time is getting closer with pre surgery appointments in the next couple weeks. Hopefully we can support each other. Nancy

Mine's on August 11th for the RTKR.

boy, this must be a very busy summer for those surgeons! :hehe:
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hey Barbie glad you posted. Are you a knee or hip?. We all get nervouse or got nervous. It will be ok. First few days a lil rough but take your medicine and use alot of ice. We are all here for you if you have any questions. We have all been thru it and we were all scared. Post anytime at all...Hang in there..Good luck to you...Dont you know how to make your own thread so we could all talk. That way its just about you and your surgery. Right alot of June, July and August surg, wow
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

My LTKR is scheduled for August 10. I'm excited about it one minute and in a full panic the next. But from I've read here in the last few months, that's pretty normal. Reading your posts has helped me so much -- They've made feel that I CAN DO THIS!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hey Giulia welcome, ..Believe me I think we all paniced at one point or another, Well join in, we have all been thru it. I tell you I have made some great friends on here for life. We talk about things like stool softeners to how is your day going. lol...We are all here to help you even just to vent....You really will be happy in the long run you did this.....I wish your great success with the TKR and a speedy recovery...
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Thanks Kim for your kind welcome. I'm looking forward to joining in the conversation.

RTHR 2/2/2000
LTKR 8/10/2009
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Yep jump right in anything goes keeps your mind off things ya know.....good Im glad..Do you know how to make your own thread so we can all talk to ya.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hey Oldie were all here for ya you know.....Good luck to you......Post anytime....we like chatting
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom