The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

We will always be here for all of you. Yes some people dont understand, not that they are trying to be mean they just dont understand. Please post with any questions. Everyone on here can tell you their suggestions and help....I am 9 weeks and still learning....lol
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

I am having my LK Revision on July 23 I know the second time around is going to be the golden ring for me!!!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

I'm scheduled for June 24th TRKA. I haven't had the right one done and am already thinking about the left one. I know it is not far behind.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Don't get ahead of yourself, Ko!!!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Good Luck Koditten . But it is a hard surgery. I would just wait and see but with a positive attitude you will be just fine. And you sound like you have just that...Please let us know how you are doing after....We are here for you....Please post anytime....
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hey, Gails! Welcome to BoneSmart! Don't forget to introduce yourself in the forum. We like new members!
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hey Gail . What type of surgery are you having, hip, knee ! Please post any questions you have . We would be glad to try to answer anything or just be there to talk. And welcome...
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Welcome to the forum, Truhdz. Don't hesitate to start a thread if you have any questions or concerns....or if you just want to chat.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hey Blazen. like that name ...lol...Welcome, How are you feeling. It does get better. Join in. If you have any questions please post we will all try to help you....
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Welcome, Blaizen. So glad you joined us. Feel free to post any time!!! Start a thread of your own....we'd love to hear more about you and how you are getting along in recovery.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

AZgirl left knee replacement scheduled for 9-9-09 (lucky day I hope!)
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Just noticed VikingFan's Surgery date.....it's TODAY.:doh:
My Prayers are with you V.F.! God Bless, Good Luck, and post soon!
I'm a 'hippie' ( both!), but we're all 'Family' here....
( I left you a private message too, BTW.) :pray:

Lee
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

VikingFan,
I will be praying that all goes well for you. And that you are back here in no time telling us all about it.
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Good luck Viking !!!!!!Your in my prayres......Post when you can and let us know how you are doing....
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Hey Viking! The worst is over! Let us know how you're doing when you get the chance! :)
 
Re: The Operating List - post your date here but NO QUESTIONS!!

Viking, Just remenber this is now the good pain,you are in my prayers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom