Bilateral TKR The Historian - recovery diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil, just love the graffiti tree and the colorful odd thing in the woods!!:rotfl: Your pics are great as usual. I enjoy hearing about your exploits and appreciate your sharing them with us.
 
I need to learn to swim for a triathlon. This is a little daunting because I'm not graceful moving or pleasant looking in the water, and I have to be careful which stroke I learn as some can be hard on the back. Also, I need to find time to visit a pool.....
 
Neil, you are too funny!:loll: Poor Chris, if he only knew what you said! I like a guy who's not afraid to wear colors, he seems like a very fun guy! You do take great pictures, thanks for sharing!:thumb:
 
In the water we are all the same come to edlo baths all size and shape,i did my 40 lengths today then had 11 mile ride on trainer.Breast stroke can be bad on hips front crawl i find knee is heavy i usually do some of each and my back never seems to bother me,and i have bad back i was buried once to often down mine,the water takes weight off will be swimming again Wednesday.Good luck swimming and cycling cant comment on running bit i leave that to my son in law.
 
Neil, you are too funny!:loll: Poor Chris, if he only knew what you said! I like a guy who's not afraid to wear colors, he seems like a very fun guy! You do take great pictures, thanks for sharing!:thumb:

Chris knows I bust on him. The abuse is mutual. :cry:
 
I have a deadline for my learning to swim..... what is probably my first tri is scheduled for October. In Florida. The week after my century ride in the MS City to Shore. Why am I doing all this again? I'm a middle aged American male, I'm supposed to be fat and sedentary.
 
But you don't want to be fat and sedentary that's why you're doing it!!!!!!!
 
Looking for weekend plans. At the moment my buddy Chris has broken shifters, so riding with him is out until he gets them repaired. We are looking at a hike, possibly at Ringing Rocks in Bucks County.

I'm once again skipping the walking group at the local county park, since the rain was torrential last night and any trail will be muddy.

That said, for all the rain we received last night, I didn't experience any knee discomfort. First time I've had wet weather and I didn't swell. A fluke or a sign of things to come?
 
Hope you get out ,just my luck weather picking up but wife said its decorating time so my exercise is paint brush .
 
Neil
[Bonesmart.org] The Historian - recovery diary
It's about the only real sign you'll get!:rotfl:
 
Rode 10.5 miles in the cold yesterday. I enjoyed the company but not the cold, the mechanical problems, the poor bike fit..... Chris and I finished with a trip to the gym. I'm still not feeling well this morning. And I was stiff last night.
 
I now how you feel yesterday sunny and i was painting today i managed a 10 mile ride by myself and it is freezing why do women always want jobs doing on sunny days.
 
Awwwww.....Happy one year birthday to you and your knee! I have really enjoyed reading your thread. It has helped me immensely! Vickie. :flwrysmile:
 
Neil you big silly, of course we care, however we were all waiting until tomrrow since your BTKR date is March 8th, 2012, unless of course you're holding something back from us!:heehee:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom