TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana It smells so good already - slow cooker- big chunks of bacon, sourcream, celery, etc. His is the best potatoe soup I have ever had! You are welcome to come for dinner, might even have some grilled sourdough bread to go with it (he makes his own herbed butter for grilling bread). :roseshwr:Love his cooking (hate the mess).

I know it is seeming too real for you right now, but you will do fine, you are well prepared!
 
I love potato soup too. Maybe he will give up that recipe? So glad to read that healing is taking place.
Getting ready for PT. Two more sessions before I go back to get 2nd knee replaced. Prayers coveted.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum caloparker4/21/14
 
@Caloparker He doesn't really have a reciepe, he has been making it for so long he just throws things together. Basically it is cut up potatoe chunks, chicken bouillon and celery, onion and black pepper cooked in enough milk to cover with inch extra, cook till soft, thicken with a rue, add precooked bacon chunks, and half cup sourcream, and eat.
Hubby has his 2nd knee in August we think, much luck with yours
 
@tiredwife and @madinana - Now I'm envious! Usually I'm just guilty if I try to take time to post during the work day. I always have great plans to post in the evening but by the time we have dinner and I settle down on the couch with my ice-pack, iPad and Indian's game on TV, I start reading to catch up and keep dozing off. Totally pathetic!
 
@madinana @susie09 and @Caloparker This is the soup and the mess from making the soup:
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@madinana He actually didn't drink anything tonight. He just went to bed, wore himself out. Grandson wore me out so it will be my bed time soon. I'm am getting to old to get on the floor and play cars and wrestle with a 3 year old. Getting harder and harder to get up off the floor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom