TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yorkimom Hubby's was so bad they wouldn't let him finish the night without a CPAP on!
@Legin That would be scary!

Oh, hubby's 2nd knee is hurting tonight after work because he had to straddle the ladder and then push with his legs to get into a certain spot on the plane. The plane also gave him a bite!

[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@tiredwife, that had to hurt! Make sure Steve ices and elevated tonight. Hope his knee feels okay in the morning.
 
@Yorkimom Hi, hubby says, "yea it hurt". Once it turned cold he won't ice anymore. He elevates in the recliner all the time. He isn't limping so I think he will be fine! Turned out he doesn't have to work tomorrow, and our trucker friend is stopping by so that will give him an excuse to rest it and gossip.
 
@tiredwife I had to laugh my overnight test for cpap they did not let make it threw the night got one put on as she said she could not take it anymore as it was excessive amount that I had stop breathing @Yorkimon what is a nasal pillow? Today knee no 2 is aching and notice on knee no 1 my foot is turning black and blue again. I still have black and blue on leg no 1 that has not gone away, os says it can take up to a year :yikes: I don't think it will look pretty when it is summer time again
 
@madinana, your sleep apnea must be severe. I think with mine being mild that's why I don't sleep well with it.
There are all different kinds of masks with the CPap. Instead of a face mask, the nasal pillows just go into your nose and there is no mask. So instead of the air going into the whole mask, it just goes into your nose. It still has a band that goes around the head and tubing that goes from the bottom of the nasal pillows. Joe calls me Darth Vader when I wear it.
 
Laurie I'm worried your leg and foot are turning black and blue again. That cannot be normal especially this far post op. I can understand your body taking awhile to get rid of old blood but that sounds like something new is bleeding somewhere in your leg. I think you should get that checked out.
 
@madinana Hi, Good morning! @Yorkimom and @gr82cu2 I think some of her problem on healing is because of being a diabetic. Part of the reason is she does too much. I agree she needs to get it checked. She is such a stubborn soul though.
 
@tiredwife
I hope Steve got his 5 days off near Christmas :) His knees will Love him :loveshwr:That's
Nasty scratches on his arm, use neosporin.
I have spent all morning cooking ( stuffed mushrooms & Ziti, chicken Broccoli) We have a
Party at my husband's niece's house. My whole family has done absolutely nothing to help
Out. Except take a nap :sleep:
I hope Steve's knee are behaving,
Have a wonderful Day,
Love,
Diana :santa hug:
 
My OS has seen the black and blue on knee no 1 and he did not seem concerned . On knee no 1 is where the foot is turning black and blue, so I will call OS on Monday @Yorkimom I don't think would like it in my nose, I am so use to covering my nose and mouth, my lung doctor tells me lose weight and you won't need it anymore. Well I am trying but its is hard with having diabetes @tiredwife now the past couple of weeks I have not been in the ODIC club---except for shopping trip last Sunday and when he is ready to shop today. I hate shopping whether it's groceries or shopping shopping :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: @new knee is June enjoy your party
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We had four chat threads operating in the Social Forum. All have been removed from pubic view for a period of time while we develop a policy regarding such threads on BoneSmart. The Original Poster (OP) of each of the threads were notified when this action took place and why.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom