TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tiredwife
Who said you had a one way ticket to the O.D.I.C ? :bignono: I hope you feel better today :)
I will stay warm...Sunny :SUNsmile:& highs in the 70's, a bit hot for me.
Take care of your back....Do you have a heating pad ?
All my best to you :friends:
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@Minnie's knees Thank you, it is doing a little better. Just balancing the budget (good thing hubby is going back to work, money's getting a little tight) and doing some laundry.

@new knee in June I learned from Laurie! She is doing so much her nurse and PT are making her keep an activity journal!:yikes: You sound a bit like me, 60s are my preferred temp. Take care.
 
@tiredwife I certainly hope your back feels better real soon Since I have to journal :snork: I have been taking it easy today I have only loaded dishwasher rest payed some bills resting OMG I drove to get a soda (but not telling it was only a short drive :yikes:) now gonna rest ice and elevate and then gonna work on our budget and balance our checkbook PS I did put a roast over in slow cooker----Don't tell anybody I drove the car as am sure you are going to give me an ear full anyway :sos:
 
@madinana What are you doing driving while still on drugs! Shame on you!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
Considered yourself yelled at! How is Elephant Leg?
 
@tiredwife - who went back to work??? Jeez! You did more in your day than most people do at work in a week! No wonder your back hurts! Happy to hear that Steve is settling back into work.

I am sure it will be a little odd not having him around for the first little while....but you will likely get used to it. :)

Have a great night!
 
@tiredwife
Get Steve some cushion insoles for his shoes. Can be bought at C.V.S, they do help :)
Maybe whilst ( @patient 99 word ) Steve rubs your back, You could rub his feet ?
Sounds like a game of "Twister" :rotfl:
Maybe, you could post a picture :wink: Only Kidding, I hope you both feel better :loveshwr:
Have a Wonderful, Peaceful Day :friends:
Love,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Hi @madinana I've not driven for 11 months because I'm not flipping well insured on driving on morphine meds. I'd just say check with your insurers. It's a bit early because you don't want to end up in revision if it's avoidable.
The great Nana has spoken!!! :heehee::rotfl::wowspring:Xxxxxx

Nah, I really want you to get well but I not going to lecture you in something I'd've done if I could've got away with it am I now? :flwrysmile:

Love Ann xxx
 
@tiredwife Kent has foot and ankle pain and he got a pair of those Dr. Scholls custom inserts and says they make a world of difference. He got his at Walmart for around $50 I think it was. They have a machine you stand on that measures the pressure points on your feet and tells you which ones to get. I thought he was crazy for spending $50 on something like that (was skeptical and thought it was all advertising hype) but he swears by them. He got them right before we went to Europe and they literally saved his feet.
 
Janet @gr82cu2

Are you now RTKR post- op ?
Will jump over to your thread to see how you are doing?

I've been out all day and only home now 4:00 pm / Dublin time.
Cathie x
 
@gr82cu2 and @new knee in June He has some really good inserts, it is just getting use to wearing his heavy steel toe boots again, being on his feet for hours on end and ladders. Both feet has the tendon under the foot released and that may add to his discomfort. When it really bugs him he sits and puts his feet up.
It will just take time.
 
@tiredwife I got the swelling down in my leg only swelled a little bit but have a tight calf and thigh and both knees hurt I am pretty tired so it will be an early night @gr82cu2 you are defiantly in my thoughts and prayers and if wake up in middle of night I will definitely check @tiredwife
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
and
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
I hope your back is feeling better and give Steve a foot massage and maybe it will make his feet feel better Sorry I can't stay awake as worried about Janet but struggling to keep eyes open.
 
@madinana I know you didn't sleep last night, get some rest.

Everyone, hubby's feet are better today, just had to get use to everything again.
 
@tiredwife
Good Morning Sunshine,
I am Happy to hear Steve's feet are better :) Before I go to Janet's thread, does she
Have Rhumetoid ( sp ) Arthritis ? Would that make her swell - up more than others ?
Just wanted to know, someone tagged Josephine, hopefully she will have an answer.
I really hate to see anyone in pain :sad: She sounds like she is having leg spasms :yikes:
I hope she has a better day today.
Sincerely,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom