TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yorkimom Don't think I will be able to move tomorrow!:heehee: Plus I carried an old queen mattress downstairs to put out with the trash.

Well Hubby survived his first day back to work. Said he got 2 holes drilled in the plane. Said his knees feel a little swollen, but he wasn't limping. Said his feet hurt worse than his knees! Also said he got in a lot of walking in today.
 
@tiredwife, so glad that Steve made it through his first day back at work. We knew he would so fine. He just has to make sure to rest, ice and elevate tonight. Jackie, is there anything you can take tonight so you won't be so sore tomorrow. I know you have mentioned that there are lots of things that you can't take. Try to take it easy yourself tonight. You sure did over do it today.........no wonder you are "tiredwife". Anne
 
@Yorkimom I will down a big dose of Nyquil tonight, that should help. I think I will soak in the tub in a little while, a nice clean tub :) !
 
@tiredwife I thought you and Steve could take a bubble bath, taking turns that is
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
I tried to find one with bubbles but candles will make it relaxing Glad Steve made it threw day one. I got
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
believing all you did today Get some rest as you are
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
with all you did and steve is
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
for getting threw work day one
 
@madinana I was just trying to keep up with you Oh Queen of the Overdoers! :rotfl: Hubby says thank you for his crown! Going to go soak in the tub in a minute, I just might do the candle thing!
Are you behaving yourself?
 
@tiredwife now you know me I only did laundry and dishes and PT so I was good but the nurse and PT said I have to keep journal of what I do as got to get swelling down as they said I overdue and immediately though to you lol
 
Good Morning all, seems I must have twisted my back somehow last night. It is misbehaving today. Guess I will settle for doing a load of laundry and balancing our budget today. Everyone have a great day!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@tiredwife
For a few days Steve's other muscles will ache :groan:But, I was surprised how fast it
Got better. Everything hurt me except my knee.
Tell Him I said....GO SLOW....& pace himself. We are very proud of him & we know he can
Do it....:yes!:
Off to Vote.......:yikes: They don't give us very many good choices, Do They ? :oyvey:
Take Care,
Love,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@new knee in June I will tell him for you, I have told him that myself. He will still probably outwork the majority of the people there. That is just his nature! There hasn't been many good choices for a long time!
Take Care and stay warm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom