TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone good morning!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@tiredwife I hope your headache goes away soon with it getting cold outside maybe it will settle down you have a rough summer of those headaches darn sinus, they need to leave you alone @new knee in June Happy Birthday and ummm ummm don't look for Juan I took him from the cruise he is good with massage but here is a
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
and don't get too tired blowing out 55 candles :heehee:
 
@tirewife wanted to wish you
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
I will be on and off all day. I hope you got a good night sleep and headache is gone. You did awesome job on your pumpkin You have amazing talents,
 
@Minnie's knees @gr82cu2 @madinana Good morning! Had to turn the heat on, was hoping we could go a little longer with out it. Headache is still popping in, but not too bad. Looks like rain again! Might have to dig out the coats soon for our walks. Thank you @madinana carving pumpkins is fun, messy, but fun.
 
@tiredwife wanted to say
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
and also this
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
I appreciate your kindness and all the help you give have given me and tips for my knee journey and just wanted to say Thank you for all you do for a lot of bone smarties and me!!!!!
 
@madinana You are so awesome! Thanks for the sparklies! I have yet to figure out how to change thread titles! For some reason I can't find the right place. Best thing to do is tag an advisor and ask them to do it. I know it has to do with your 'name' at the top of the page.
 
@tiredwife that will be really nice I will have to remember to wish him a Happy Birthday on Tuesday ha that is the day I see my os before surgery
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom