TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great! I'm still waiting to say I'm glad I did it. I know it will come in time though. My unoperated knee has been hurting more and more and locking up on me so I'm still committed to going through with it.
 
@gr82cu2 It will come, I know it takes longer for some. Wish you could wake up tomorrow and it be fine! They say you have one bad knee and one good. Hopefully your next knee will be easy! I will be saying prayers for you!
 
Thanks Jackie :) You are too sweet. For whatever reason I'm just healing slowly I guess. I sure haven't been an overdoer for the most part. Hopefully, like you say, the next one will be easier or at least less painful and stiff.
 
Well we walked a mile today, I think hubby did better than I did!
 
@gr82cu2 It about did me in, but hubby did really good. He is having some stomach issues today, think maybe it is from the Norco he had yesterday, he hadn't had any in a long time.
 
I hope he feels better! Upset tummies are not fun at all. I got my exercise in this morning, dusting everything in the house practically. Kent ran the vacuum so if the CDC pays us a visit we should pass inspection now, LOL! I made a big batch of beef & noodles for dinner so I could freeze some. My freezer inventory is growing by leaps and bounds.
 
@gr82cu2 Good night Janet, I really need to dust. I did clean off the ceiling fan in the dinning room today! Pleasant dreams.
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
to all.
 
@tiredwife
We had our heat on this morning. I love the cold weather:snow plough:Can't wait for the Snow.
I'm sorry your husbands knee is acting up. I hope he feels better :) Possibly, I could meet your
Son-in-law, I'm always looking for like-minded subjects to join in my quest to one day rule
The world :rotfl:
 
@new knee in June You aren't self centered enough to be as bad as my son in law! You would even cringe!
Hubby decided the best thing for his knees is to make homemade chicken pot pie! So that is what he is doing now. If he sits too long his knee gets stiff.
 
@tiredwife its cold here and we turn the heat on. I hate the weather affects our bones. Also at the hairdresser when she was washing my hair it bothered my leg, I had to let it just hang as if put on the rung under the chair well it told me that is not happening I am fixing hubby dinner hope to be on in a while all depends on what kind of mood he is in
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom