TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
Hi @tiredwife I've been lurking around your thread for a while. Wow, you two have a lot going on right now. I have to say your husband is doing so very well with his walking. I'm sorry to hear about his friend that's really sad to happen to a young man with a family. I hope the cortisone shots work for you, they certainly did for my husband.

Please take care both of you. You make a great team!

Love Nana moon 27 xxxx
 
@tiredwife unfortunately I will not be having a spinal. My OS prefers general anesthesia. It is a smooth a small price to pay as I love my OS. I use benefiber now because of the low carb diet so I will continue that and have added prunes to my shopping list just in case. Glad you enjoyed your lunch and walk. Being from south Texas I love barbeque. I am jealous of your fire. We had our ac on today. Our fireplace is more for decoration as it only gets used a few times a year.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
@tiredwife Jackie. Its another very
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
day here I would like to send it all to you, :heehee: since you like it :snork: I got a good night sleep feel like it will be a :thumb: day. I have to go help hubby do the last mow job of the season and then get equipment ready for :snow plough: as I don't do that or :snow dig: so have a good day will be on later :flwrysmile:
 
@madinana I slept pretty good myself! Hubby is on Ambien and starting to sleep better. It is still chilly here today, but at least the sun is shinning. We need to replace a part on our snow blower soon. Keep warm!

Everyone Good Morning!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
Haven't put up a recent photo of hubby's knees. Ltkr 18 1/2 weeks, Rtkr 8 1/2 weeks.
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
just realized the flash makes the scars look redder than they really are.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@tiredwife Is one incision longer than the other also the right on looks deep in to his thigh no wonder it has been bothering him. They really look good I am read a few threads my hand are frozen from mowing I had gloves on and scarf did I say its
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@madinana he had his ankles crossed. They are the same length, but one start a little higher but ends sooner than the other. Don't know why. One is a little more to the side than the other. They don't really look as red in real life it's just the flash.
 
@madinana His knee has clunked and popped some but it is going away the more we walk. It will go away after some time. He still has numb areas. That is just areas where the nerves were damaged and it takes awhile for them to heal back.
 
@madinana nope just sitting here typing and watching TV. After today we are starting on the house, so I won't be on as much, but I will check on you every day. Tomorrow we are fixing the gutter out front, it isn't sloped enough!
 
@tiredwife I am happy you are getting to the house projects, its work but getting ready for retirement so you can move where you want is understandable I will only be getting on in the evening next week as working in the to do room that has not been touched and sorting out and getting rid of if need be, have not missed it so if don't need it will throw or if worthy to Salvation Army or something Want it in order and shampooing carpets. Just getting big chores done. i want to grill steaks on the grill tonight I am thinking better find my long under ware
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom