TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@new knee in June He is fine, shouldn't have driven yesterday (knee didn't like it too well) but not doing too bad. One more PT Friday and then he is free!
You are here just in hopes of getting your fix of the big, red bouncy LOL! You don't have me fooled!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@new knee in June Are we chasing each other around the threads? I'm getting dizzy!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Carol knows best, so no more big red bouncy LOLs until she says so! Sorry!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
Well every one I think I need to turn the computer off for the night! Good Night to all!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
Okay, had my cocoa and Irish cream, time to get off here. Hope you all have a great night!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
Today is hubby's last PT, he is so tired of it, and I am tired of having to drive there (next town over) 3 days a week. Plus for some reason the OS always gets his script written or sent in on days other than the PT days, so that is 4 days a week we have to drive there!
 
@new knee in June Yes you can keep your stolen Zorro avatar. It isn't copyrighted. I got it from a free site. Copyrighted material can be spotted by their sites name on them and a little circle with a c in it.
Hubby is so glad to be done with PT. He would rather do exercises scattered throughout the day than all in a bunch like at PT. He isn't as sore if he spaces out the exercises. His flex is at 127 both legs, extension is RTKR 2, LTKR 3.
 
Hey stranger. I have been gone for quite a while.
Sounds like hubby is doing well. Glad I don't need my other knee done any time soon.
Seems like the second one is tougher to get healed.
Hope he is back to weed whacking.
Looks like everyone is changing their Avatar. I think my dogs are cuter than me. Ha.
 
@ironman60 Welcome back! Hubby is doing well. Second knee is just more painful, ROM came a lot easier to it though. He has been driving today and doing fine. How can I tell if the dogs are cuter if I don't know what you look like?
 
Hi everyone, my mom and sister snuck in today, so I may not be able to be on here much until Tuesday! This is the first time they have actually been able to sneak in, usually I figure it out before they get here. They wanted to see for themselves how hubby is doing. Anyway, everyone have a great night!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@tiredwife
Your husbands R.O.M is Awesome, I hope the back of his knee is feeling better :)
If you let 2 people sneak up on you, my job here will be so easy :yes!: Have a wonderful
Weekend :SUNsmile:
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom