Guest viewing is limited

TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tiredwife Must be something in the air - got some itchy eyes and scratchy throat going on here, too.
Oh, I bet I got from my students!! :heehee:

@madinana I get some 'noise' too. PT said it was perfectly normal as the prosthetic settles in and our tissues adjust around it. The funny thing is we 'hear' it through our body, like an antenna. Nobody else can really hear it.
 
@tiredwife I am tired
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
so I think I need to
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
night night I can't keep m eyes open @marmora @lavender @gr82cu2 @Ollie thanks for the tip about the knee
 
@Ollie mine is just plain old allergies. It is still green here, things are pollenating like crazy. Usually part way through July things turn brown and start to die off, this year we have had way too much rain!

@madinana Power blinked out about 3:30 am and woke me up. Fell back to sleep about 6 am for an hour. So I am still tired!

Good Morning everyone! Wish I drank coffee because I could really use some about now!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
Looking good!
Good morning just finished my morning coffee! And ready to go,


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
 
@tiredwife allergies here too, fighting a sinus inflections. Hope the allergens clear out soon.

I haven't been online much as I work full time and went to bed early last two nights. Hope everyone is doing well this week.
 
@Minnie's knees Mine are trying to go into my ear again. It is just too green out there, way too much pollen this year. We are doing fine other that the allergies.
 
Everybody have a great night. Eyes are itchy again so getting off the computer.
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
Know I didn't get to every ones threads yet , will try to get to more tonight. Got to get off this computer and clean my filthy house.
 
I love yesterday's PT photo. :wowspring:Not something they try here, but a test I really need to do - at some point. If I can't climb a step ladder how am I going to hide things in the loft? More importantly how am I going to retrieve things from the loft - but I have three months to get there, if you know what I mean ?
 
@kneeidea63 He is on ladders a lot for his job, so we came up with the idea with PT to have him do a little ladder work during PT. First time he tried it he was pretty shaky, this time he felt more secure. They will have him do it for a little longer each time. He really wants to go back to work mid October, but short term disability from work is good until the 1st of November. He is 15 weeks knee 1 and 5 weeks knee 2. His legs were really strong before the surgery, so that is part of the reason his is doing so well. He is a typical overdoer so I have to keep an eye on him.
We have a room we hide things in, and a shed, and another shed, and a partial garage, and under the house in the crawl space..........:heehee:
 
Okay everyone, I give up, it is an impossibility to stop by everyone's thread in a days time. I would have to be on this computer 24 hours a day! So I am sorry if I didn't get to your threads, I really did try. I guess I will just have to rely on the alerts!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom