Guest viewing is limited

TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, back from PT. Knee was stiff so he lost some extension now 3 in both legs, flex he has 126 in new knee and still 125 in old new knee. Because he works on ladders they had him climb up and down a ladder a few times just to get him use to it again. On a good note he only woke up once last night, he got about 7 hours sleep.
On a really bad note our beloved toaster oven door shattered :bawl:. We used and abused that poor little oven. Guess we will have to go get another one soon, with just the two of us we use it instead of heating up the big oven all the time.
 
HiJackie @tiredwife

As you can see I've been catching up on your thread.
Haven't been on your actual thread in awhile, I see and post to you on other threads.

Say hello to Steve,
Have to go and set table for dinner.

Cathie
 
@tiredwife we spent our 25th wedding anniversary last year in Branson and we loved it. We stayed a week and saw many shows. How is Steve doing? hope all is well I am aching was busy doing honey do list and no gonna sit down and take a break I have 45 alerts to check and will after mini nap :heehee:
 
@tiredwife Three thousand for a vacumn cleaner oh my I would say that is expensive also they had Steve do a ladder could not see me doing that. He will get the extension back I am sure, Today had a chocolate milkshake for lunch not a healthy lunch but tastety phone ringing be back later
 
@marmora LOL yes I actually get your alerts! Don't know why I don't get other peoples! Cathie, Steve says hi!

@madinana Queen of the overdoers
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
! Make sure you elevate and ice enough today or else I will yell at you a lot!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@tiredwife I'm amazed at how well your hubby is doing considering he had his surgery only one week before mine, correct? Mine was 8/12. That's really awesome!! I'm going to update on my thread in a sec.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Lauramacky his was 8/6. He had very strong legs before surgery and that is a big part of why he is doing so well. I get the alerts when you post on other threads but not your own thread! Oh well, such is life!
 
@tiredwife ahhh well my legs are very week and that's probably why I struggle a bit more. I definitely have better upper body strength...much more than the average female. At least I can hoist myself up from the floor easily LOL.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@tiredwife sounds like hubby's thigh pain is getting a little better. Is that where the tourniquet was? My thigh hurt like crazy for weeks after my scope.
My OS doesn't use them.
I wanted to pop in here to see how you both are.
~~hopefaith
 
@hopefaith Hi there! His pain is right above the knee. Knee #1 he had a huge knot in his muscle from the tourniquet. Hope you are having a good day!
 
@tiredwife I was so sorry to hear about your beloved toaster oven, sending :angel: to you and steve I hope it, rest in peace in Toaster Heaven :shrug::bawl:
 
@madinana Thank you! I am thinking about making a grave for it in the back yard!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
I can't figure out how hubby shattered the door to it!
It sound like an explosion
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
and glass went everywhere!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
All the carnage, it was awful! We have a pretty big kitchen and it was way across the kitchen. So very sad!:bawl:
 
@madinana He was going to but I didn't want him to risk stepping on a piece and getting an infected foot, so I did. I hope I got it all! Tomorrow we have to go get hubby some more Norco and buy a new toaster oven, Wednesday and Friday is PT. We need to sort through all the papers, bill receipts etc from his surgeries and get them all together, they managed to spread themselves across 4 rooms.
 
@tiredwife that pain chart was awesome and managed to print it :yahoo::yes!: I was only picking I would not want him to get infection either :bignono: I only have one bill to pay so far as they messed up on hospital bill I have them all on my desk but it is a :sos: disaster and unorganized at the moment :shocked:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom