Guest viewing is limited

TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tiredwife I did a number on my knee is has not been swelled like this in a long time it is like a goose egg on the side and getting bee stings I think I need more icing boy have I learned my lesson. I will pretend sending threw the mail I can smell it :rotfl: (the meatloaf)
 
@madinana I now pronounce you the queen of the overdoers!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
So you are adding a bee
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
and a goose
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
to your list of critters! You need to open a petting zoo!
 
@tiredwife as always you crack me up and make me laugh I love all my critters I have got to get some of these and check them out That darn fly I still have not gotten it keeps flying on my screen and don't want to squash on my screen
 
@madinana Emoticons just type what type you want on google, ie cow emoticon or animated emoticon, find one that is free, left click on it - hit copy, go to were you want it left click there and hit paste.
 
@tiredwife Good Morning Jackie and Steve Hope you are having a good day. I had a dream about your swedish meatballs and was hungry all night long so got up and ate some zucchini bread, it was good but not what I was craving :shrug: :bawl:
 
Good Morning everyone! Hubby starts outpatient pt tomorrow. He is looking forward to it because "the sooner I start it the sooner I will be done with it". His mom had a mild heart attack last night and went in the hospital, but is doing better today. If for some reason I don't post for awhile on here you will know why. If she gets worse, it is a 14 hour drive to there when we are healthy, with his knee no telling how long. Hopefully she will be okay though!
 
@tiredwife I just saw the news about your husband's mother. I am so sorry! You are in my prayers...hope she's gets released soon with no further issues. Good luck to him with his PT. Don't let them hurt him! For some reason, they seem to think that's their job. Hope you have a restful Labor Day. Take care!
 
@ralfski Thank You! His mom has a bunch of serious health issues, like cancer, fluid build up around her heart etc. She is tough and seems to bounce back.
We are lucky in that we have gentle therapist, going to the same place as with 1st TKR. They don't care about numbers as long as there is progress with what he can do. We aren't doing to much today, I need to run a vacuum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom