Guest viewing is limited

TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby has come to the conclusion that the worst part of getting the knees done so close together is that his energy from the first one was not back up all the way at just 10 weeks and so the second knee has made him even more tired because of it. Despite that he says he is still glad he did it and it is over with!
 
@madinana I feel like we are going in circles between threads! Oh, I'm getting dizzy!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
Pizza sounds good, maybe we will do that too, I didn't lay anything out anyway.
 
Hubby is starting to have mini anxiety attacks. He is on the same meds as last time, but I wonder if they are starting to cause him problems. Going to see if I can get him in tomorrow to see his regular doctor and see what can be done about maybe changing his meds. Right now he is walking around outside (we have a park beside and behind our house), think he is feeling caged!
 
@tiredwife is it because this one has been so overwhelming I am sending up some more :prayer:, but have been anyway :angel:, he will get threw this as you are
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
his angel and caregiver Maybe he will feel better after getting some fresh air just hope he does not overdo with too much walking :fingersx:
 
@tiredwife I am tired going to catch up sleep did not get last night hopefully in my bed not the recliner so I want to say sweet dreams and get a good night rest!!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@madinana Sleep tight and pleasant dreams! I have Jacob tomorrow evening, and if I get hubby an appointment, so know how much I may be on here tomorrow!
 
Everyone, pleasant dreams. I am going to watch another episode of 'Doctor Who' and then I'm going to bed.
 
Good Morning everyone! Won't be on here much today. Asthma is acting up and I have our grandson this evening. Hope everyone has a great day!
 
Hope Steve is feeling calmer today. I think it is very common with tkr to have anxiety/panic attacks. I felt like I almost could not "save" myself or move fast enough if something happened. It is a scary feeling and not always logical. Talk to your GP who can prescribe a mild anxiety med if he needs. I think this part is even harder for a man as they are our protectors. Hope your asthma is better today! Xoxoxo JoAnne
 
@tiredwife Good Morning to you I am sorry you are not feeling up to par. You get some rest before you have to babysit your grandson. As always sending you some :praying: :angel: Hope Steve is feeling better too. I will miss you not being on but health is much more I'mportant
 
@Jozilla Asthma is getting better. OS switched hubby to Norco, so hopefully that will help. He actually is getting around pretty good! The anxiety usually hits when he has to put his cpap (for sleep apnea) on. Didn't have this problem with the first knee. If it doesn't work we will make an appointment with his regular doctor.

@madinana Hey girl, I still need a nap, but asthma is getting better. I will take a nap in a little while.
 
cpap (for sleep apnea)
I have the Res Med P - 10, light weight you hardly know it is there. Then again you have to be able to use nasal pillows. I can understand the anxiety with the CPAP, just one more thing, and we are more sensitive to everything.
Can you adjust the exhale presssure, lowering it might feel better for now. Ask the MD.
Good luck with sorting all of this out,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom