TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@H2OPoloMom Other than to get up and heat up some left overs, and to go pee, we have been sitting in front of the tv relaxing! Think we both needed it. His leg is starting to feel better. I had a slight headache this weekend and it is finally easing up. I am not one to take meds, but I took a Tylenol this morning - lesson learned - I can't take it on an empty stomach! ugh, ate something and that helped.
 
@H2OPoloMom Yes we have! Believe it or not I have only taken 5 Tylenol in my whole life. I use to always take aspirin, but in the last 4 years or so when I take it my BP drops. My body never reacts right to meds.
Hope you had a great day?!
Tomorrow I have to go get a new battery for the mower. If I don't mow the back yard soon we will need hay bailer! A neighbor did send her son over and mowed our front yard last weekend (we were very grateful)!
 
@tiredwife can you take aleve my husband take it when he get headache not very often does he get one I can't say that about tyneol I use it in between stronger meds. Well its been hard with all the surgeries dr appt and therapy ya do the best ya can I am sure it will be there for you :shrug::sigh:
 
Hi @tiredwife. Sounds like you had a nice weekend. It's nice having company but is tiring on both you and your hubby. I take Advil for headaches and body aches and it works well for me. I hope Steve's leg is feeling better and you get to rest.
 
@madinana and @Yorkimom I am very leery of taking something I haven't taken before. I have lots of odd allergies that trigger my asthma and hubby can drive me to the ER if I have a problem. I've even had reactions to simple things like over the counter cough medicines. My doctors often want to throw up their hands and shake their heads at me because I will seldom take the meds they want me too. I will take antibiotics if needed, prednisone (even though I hate it) when needed, my allergy meds, my advair and other rescue meds for my asthma, and my reflex meds. They have to fight with me to get me to take anything else.
 
Hi, About time to go to bed. Hope everyone has a good sleep tonight! I've got to get some sleep and find a new lawn mower battery in the morning!
 
Good morning Jackie hope you got a good night rest. I did but when walked down the slight hill where we had parked for the party yesterday, I pulled something in the back of the knee I took two tyneol so hopefully make it feel better I found this for you. As makes me think of you going thread to thread helping and cheering as you go along. so got you this
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
flying along. Love it Have fun going shopping believe it or not it is not my favorite thing to do talk to you later Laurie
 
@madinana Thank you for my beautiful angel! :) I don't like shopping either! I hate clothes shopping, but the worst is grocery shopping! I would rather go to Lowes and shop for plants.
 
@tiredwife I told you about the pulling in the back of my knee calf I just got up to ladies room and got such a intense pain I almost fell over as it brought tears to my eyes oh my what could I have done is there a ligament back there, while sitting here I now feel it more in the back of the thigh. Why me????
 
Good Afternoon from Dublin at 3:20 pm

Jackie. @tiredwife
Laurie @madinana

Laurie, sorry to hear that you pulled something in the back of your knee after the party on Sunday, hopefully after a night's sleep and some icy it has improved.

Jackie, I am sure that you are a very organised shopper and are in & out of the shop as quick as you can.

Have a good day,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@madinana
Laurie,
You must have been posting about what happened when you went to the Ladies Room, as I was sending my "Good Afternoon" post.

Have just seen your most recent post and the intense pain that you are in
Do you need to ring your PCP or OS, or go to the ER ?
As you have your second surgery coming up, would be concerned for you with this incident.

Please keep me updated,
Cathie
 
@madinana Try icing the back of your knee. Is there a lump? You might need to give your OS a call!

@marmora My stupid computer keeps trying to capitalize the m in Marmora! There, it did it again. I try to be organized, but I often forget my list!
 
@tiredwife @marmora sitting here its not intense i just feel the throb, no pulling no lump I am going to get off puter and do what @tiredwife said see how it goes I don't want to involve doctors yet I will keep you posted off to ice my wrap goes all around the knee hopeful it will make it better bye
 
@madinana Well, no lump means it probably isn't a bakers cyst. Wonder if you pinched something? Hope the ice helps. When your leg is straight out in front of you, if you bend your toes toward your stomach does it hurt worse?
 
Got the new mower battery, but grocery shopping will have to wait, home nurse called and is stopping by to release him from home nursing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom