TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Glad you got to sleep in! I am sure your prayers helped! Thank you! He is using the crutches just to be there when he gets a little wobbly. He walks holding them out to the side :heehee:. He got up at 4:30 and is taking a nap before PT gets here. I think things are starting to get better for him.
 
Okay, PT just left, said she can't justify coming again. Flex 114 ext. 3. We go to Tricare today to get the paperwork started for outpatient pt. Walking around inside the house without crutches or cane. 90% of pain behind knee cap now gone. He made a big jump forward today!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@tiredwife I just found out we are having company tonight so in case I am unable to get back on tonight I hope you have a peaceful sleep This is for you Jackie
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@tiredwife Good morning Jackie I have missed you being on, its not the same I have to go to birthday celebration today (Sunday) and that means being on my feet longer than normal so you know what that means I will be coming home icing and elevating as it makes my ms elephant go in over dry. Hope all is well I am off to start my day. I have not been getting all the alerts so trying to catch up as looks like I am way behind. Glad you will be back tonight or tomorrow for sure
 
@marmora Thank you, we had a nice visit.

@madinana Goood Evening (yesterday), Gooood Morning, Goood Afternoon. Missed you too! Just looked and I have 64 alerts, It may take me awhile to catch up. Hope Ms. Elephant Leg behaves herself today!

Hi everyone - well, company left noonish and I laid down for a much needed nap, hubby had a very restless night so neither one of us got any sleep. He overdid it Saturday with our company (not putting his leg up enough), and has a hurting thigh muscle now! Pain level is a high 3 right now.
 
@tiredwife
Having company is always great but can also be tiring, especially for Steve after his surgeries. Glad that you were also able to get some rest time for yourself. :chillpill:

Take care,
Cathie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom