Guest viewing is limited

TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gr82cu2 @NetballKnees @madinana Good morning/afternoon! I kind of got sidetracked, the home nurse decided to pop in and then we found out instead of the doctors office faxing a note to extend his FMLA and UNIUM (short term disability) they sent a note saying he could go back to work the 28th!!!!! :yikes: That's what happens when the main person is on vacation. Luckily she is back and will get it all straightened out!
Pain level is still a 4 but usually on the low side until he gets up or does exercises. He can get comfortable more easily now. It is very slowly getting better. I have been sleeping pretty good. He has to get up to go pee often.
@madinana congrats on being released from PT:yay:.
 
@gr82cu2 Never eaten at a Bob Evans. Hey, we are a little town that has a Sonic and a McDonalds, and a few other little local restaurants. Near by towns have a Rib Crib, Applebees, Mazios, Golden Corral, and other's. I would probably have to go to Kansas City to find a Bob Evans.
 
Wow, no Bob Evans nearby? They are everywhere around here. We just got back a little bit ago from going there to eat. I had my beloved salad :) Kent had breakfast which he loves. So, everybody is happy. They sat us in a booth so I could put my leg up.

We were sat across from a young man who had brought his father. The father obviously had Alzheimer's. It made me so sad and reminded me so much of how my father was with it. I think it is the cruelest disease there is.
 
@gr82cu2 Glad you got your salad! I agree Alzheimer's is a very cruel disease. I worked in a nursing home as a CNA and it is hard on the families and everyone involved. In some ways, it is even worse than cancer. The dryer buzzer is calling me! Have a good day.
 
@tiredwife
Just checking in to say hello and hope your day and Steve's went well.
And glad to hear that Steve ' Spain levels are getting under control & more importantly that you are getting some sleep.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
Well, PT just called she just got home from the jury duty thing. Not coming today - needless to say. Good news is that she doesn't have to go back. She will come Wednesday. So Good Night all.

@madinana check on you tomorrow.
 
@marmora He is the type person that would be fine without pt. He pushes himself hard than pt does.

@Ollie Yes it is. That's why we try to do a joke a day on 71Beetles thread, she needs laughter.


Good morning everyone, won't be on here much today. Hubby goes see his OS for follow up today, and I have our grandson this evening. Hope everyone has a great day!
 
@marmora Thank you, Seems like I have had to drive somewhere every day. Hope that tomorrow I don't have to go anywhere. This will be the first time out for Steve since the surgery. He will probably need a long nap when we get back.
 
OMG I'm cracking up! These butt stories are funny. Okay so I have one. Years ago I had hemorrhoids. I went to a doctor named Bill Mutch. Not only is it funny because of billing as in money but his initials are B.M.! Hahahaha. I remember sitting in the waiting room crying with laughter by myself and others were looking at me as if I was nuts. I tried explaining it to one person but I was practically slobbering with laughter when I mentioned it and the woman just looked at me as if I were nuts LOL.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Lauramacky LOL!

Everyone, hubby's appointment went well. OS said the reason for the pain is some blood pooled inside the knee (it happens) and it causes pressure. OS said that now he is off the blood thinner (last shot was this morning) his body will absorb it and the pain will go away. He can also start taking his diclofenac again. Notice very little bruising.
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@tiredife his leg looks great My os appointment went well My doctor gave me high five and big hug and is scheduling my left knee replacement I don"t know whether to be :egypdance:or :sad: or :yikes: Now its a waiting game, he said everything looked great
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom