Guest viewing is limited

TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ollie @Jozilla @tiredwife @Lauramacky @msmechanic58
Still on narcotics - but winding down.
No problem with gas, I currently every second night with bedtime meds take 2 Senokot tablets.

But every night, have half a tin or can of prunes in natural juice - yummy / I really like both.
Seems to keep "me regular" and no gas problems !
Works for me, but may not work for everyone.

Have a Happy Sunday !
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@Ollie ROFL poor cat!

@Jozilla Hope you had sweat dreams too!

@marmora Guess you are the exception to the rule! Bet your hubby is glad!


GOOD MORNING everyone! Now I think we are sleeping too much, guess we needed it.
 
@tiredwife
Has your husband been reading my Vegetable Jokes ? Vegetables are known for rumbling
In the intestines. :sick:
This is very Common, don't be concerned. But, do let me know when he will be visiting
The "PROMISED LAND" I need time to open the windows & hide the :catbutterfly:
Glad he is doing well :)
Enjoy your Sunday,
Queen Diana :loveshwr:
 
@tiredwife
What is the Strongest Vegetable ?:shrug:
Answer..... A Muscle Sprout :rotfl: :rofsign: :loll::rofsign::rotfl:
I got a million Vegetable jokes, after all I am the "QUEEN" :bow: :bow:
You better open the windows & grab the Lysol spray :rotfl:
Off to work,
Enjoy this beautiful Sunday:SUNsmile:
Queen Diana :flwrysmile:
 
@tiredwife I am home I overdid a little bit (well a lot of bit) Taking strong pain pill it was too much walking and then sitting and have cushion on my butt :snork: but it did not help Whew took me a bit too just catch up on your thread I see Steve has been having lots of pain, I sure hope he feels better soon and hope you are not too worn out. My husband is messing up the kitchen making 8 loaves of zucchini bread, I will deal with that later gonna read a few more posts and then ice and elevate like a good girl, oh got to love elephant leg :no-fin: and tell Steve not to create too many fogs :sick: :loll:I miss you too!!!!!!!
 
@new knee in June :heehee:. They are just noisy, it is the silent deadly ones you need to watch out for. :heehee:

@msmechanic58 Good morning to you too, and how are you today?

@madinana HI! Glad you are back, sounds like MS. Elephant Leg is back too, boo! OOOOO zucchini bread, it freezes good doesn't it! I have to go check out my 30 alerts. Have a great day!
 
When our oldest son was a toddler we were teaching him that it's not polite to pass gas around other people. One day he let out a toot and I gave him the stink eye. He said, "That was me not passing gas Mommy. I was just pumping air out my butt." Haha! I will never, ever forget that. Too funny!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom